• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

o59dtd.jpg

i habe this error when im trying to compile

where did you donwloaded your tfs 1.0? and config.lua you can use this one: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/otland/forgottenserver/master/config.lua

hey @Printer what about adding a link to config.lua on first post to avoid this? =P

If people cant find the config.lua file for TFS 1.0 they dont deserve to use this pack

o59dtd.jpg

i habe this error when im trying to compile

You are not doing it right, look for a tutorial like this one.

I forget how i can open my server with router, can anybody explain me? :S
I use Xampp, DUC (No-Ip) and Gesior.

OBS: My friends can't access my website :S

Is the spellbook showing everyone spells when they open it? Mine isn't working, I was wondering if someone could show me there spellbook.lua (Also, I added magic level requirements to some spells in spells.xml, not sure if that is my the issue with the spellbook not working)

3306 also?

I'm having the same issue not being able to connect to my ip address. Localhost works fine but when I try my ip address from www.whatismyip.com the client won't connect. What I tested my ports with canyouseeme.org 7171,7172,80 all checked out, but 3306 got this:
Error: I could not see your service on 107.138.46.*** on port (3306)

It's weird because I port forwarded 3306

I'm having the same issue not being able to connect to my ip address. Localhost works fine but when I try my ip address from www.whatismyip.com the client won't connect. What I tested my ports with canyouseeme.org 7171,7172,80 all checked out, but 3306 got this:
Error: I could not see your service on 107.138.46.*** on port (3306)

It's weird because I port forwarded 3306

You dont need to forward port 3306.

You dont need to forward port 3306.
Okay, but it won't hurt right? Either way that's not the issue, why can't I connect? Another thing I noticed is my config.lua ip, is set to my www.whatismyip.com ip address as it should be, but when I set my client ip to 127.0.0.1 to test, the character list shows up but when I try to login it doesn't work. When I set my ip to my www.whatismyip.com ip, there isn't even a character list

Okay, but it won't hurt right? Either way that's not the issue, why can't I connect? Another thing I noticed is my config.lua ip, is set to my www.whatismyip.com ip address as it should be, but when I set my client ip to 127.0.0.1 to test, the character list shows up but when I try to login it doesn't work. When I set my ip to my www.whatismyip.com ip, there isn't even a character list

It makes no difference, in fact, forwarding port 3306 is often unsafe. If you are having trouble connecting to TFS 10. I recommend you use your external IP for everything, also, dont forget to forward your ports(7171 7172 80).

It makes no difference, in fact, forwarding port 3306 is often unsafe. If you are having trouble connecting to TFS 10. I recommend you use your external IP for everything, also, dont forget to forward your ports(7171 7172 80).
External ip found on www.whatismyip.com is being used. My ports 7171. 7172. 80 are all port forwarded. Still no connection. With OTland Ip changer

Code:
Warning    133    warning LNK4099: PDB 'mpir.pdb' was not found with 'mpir_d.lib(zero.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\forgottenserver-master\vc12\x64\Debug\mpir.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info    C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\forgottenserver-master\vc12\mpir_d.lib(zero.obj)    theforgottenserver

Code:
Warning    133    warning LNK4099: PDB 'mpir.pdb' was not found with 'mpir_d.lib(zero.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\forgottenserver-master\vc12\x64\Debug\mpir.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info    C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\forgottenserver-master\vc12\mpir_d.lib(zero.obj)    theforgottenserver

if I compile the project but the exe loose me this error.

Code:
The Forgotten Server - Version 1.0
Compilied on Jun 14 2014 00:09:25 for arch x64

A server developed by Mark Samman
Visit our forum for updates, support, and resources: http://otland.net/.

>> Loading config
>> Establishing database connection... MySQL 6.1.2
>> Running database manager
>> Loading vocations
>> Loading items
>> Loading script systems
[Warning - Actions::registerEvent] Duplicate registered item with id: 2554
[Warning - Actions::registerEvent] Duplicate registered item with id: 5710
>> Loading monsters
>> Loading outfits
>> Checking world type... PVP
>> Loading map
> Map size: 34000x33023.
[Fatal - Map::loadMap] [x:32252, y:31168, z:7] Failed to load item 3587.
> ERROR: Failed to load map
>> No services running. The server is NOT online.

Code:
The Forgotten Server - Version 1.0
Compilied on Jun 14 2014 00:09:25 for arch x64

A server developed by Mark Samman
Visit our forum for updates, support, and resources: http://otland.net/.

>> Loading config
>> Establishing database connection... MySQL 6.1.2
>> Running database manager
>> Loading vocations
>> Loading items
>> Loading script systems
[Warning - Actions::registerEvent] Duplicate registered item with id: 2554
[Warning - Actions::registerEvent] Duplicate registered item with id: 5710
>> Loading monsters
>> Loading outfits
>> Checking world type... PVP
>> Loading map
> Map size: 34000x33023.
[Fatal - Map::loadMap] [x:32252, y:31168, z:7] Failed to load item 3587.
> ERROR: Failed to load map
>> No services running. The server is NOT online.

Stop double posting and spamming.

sorry buddy but I do not miss the option to edit or delete my topic, excuse the spam

Back