• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

so when i host this server on my own computer it runs fine. but when i have it hosted on dedicated it crashes like 5-10 mins with the serevr being up..... what could cause it nothing pops up it just says the forgotten serevr stoped working.
Ram on those computers?
The VPS have 2 GB i think is to low
I going to test on my computer
6 gb Ram
Even if you are using linux 2gb its to low, if you are running you can run it and test it with 4gb, host it with 6gb. Take the same for windows but add 2gb.

Ram on those computers?

Even if you are using linux 2gb its to low, if you are running you can run it and test it with 4gb, host it with 6gb. Take the same for windows but add 2gb.
I Tested on my computer:
2.8 ghz Dual core
6gb Ram 1333
Video card Radeon HD 2600 XT
And the problem still, i turn on the server and later 20~15 mins the server goes down suddenly
:C

I Tested on my computer:
2.8 ghz Dual core
6gb Ram 1333
Video card Radeon HD 2600 XT
And the problem still, i turn on the server and later 20~15 mins the server goes down suddenly
:C

Could be some problems with the server, I had huge problems with mine till I rescripted most of the server, tbh the only think I like about this server is that most of the map parts are there and they are atleast decent. If you dont wanna / dont know how to rescript everything try using some of this: http://otland.net/threads/10-37-real-map-server-with-roshamuul-tfs-1-0.212019/
It does have some better scripts then this one, but most of it is the same project except that some bugs that haven't been reported are fixed.

Could be some problems with the server, I had huge problems with mine till I rescripted most of the server, tbh the only think I like about this server is that most of the map parts are there and they are atleast decent. If you dont wanna / dont know how to rescript everything try using some of this: http://otland.net/threads/10-37-real-map-server-with-roshamuul-tfs-1-0.212019/
It does have some better scripts then this one, but most of it is the same project except that some bugs that haven't been reported are fixed.

I like too much this Server, this datapack, i want work on him every day, updating and adding systems, so i going to still trying fix this, and i don't think this is for RAM o another think because i hosted alot of server there, and i don't have any trouble, even this, i hosted this for while like 1~2 months without error, so... i keep waiting another relase of this ;)

@CharlesHudson
please help us to keep this cancer far from this topic, your problem is about tfs itself and not this datapack, so please create a topic in the proper section and ask for help there :) lets just keep this thread clean of support questions that are not directly related to the datapack, thanks!

@CharlesHudson
please help us to keep this cancer far from this topic, your problem is about tfs itself and not this datapack, so please create a topic in the proper section and ask for help there :) lets just keep this thread clean of support questions that are not directly related to the datapack, thanks!
Yeah,sorry, i forget :s
I going to keep working on my as well, but the releases like Quest, are vere good, i'm a good scripter, but make a RL quest is too hard for me :)
Anyway Good Job for this

@RitterSpark almost 100% sure you got some memory leak, rarely any memory leaks that has to do with tfs itself. Rewrite all your globalevents and see if it fixes the problem.

(Ill report this so they can edit it)
If they are running on windows it could be abit unstable if you got active players, ive hosted my rlmap on my old computer with 4gb and ubuntu, was stable till I had 20 players during my test phase, then I moved it to my computer with 16gb and windows and it worked just fine, depends mostly on how your server is programmed.
Some random evo server can use just as much memory as a well scripted rlmap.

so i finally got my server running stable
i just replaced the data folder with the one at the beginning of this Topic..
now everything seems to work perfectly but all of a sudden
my depot chests are empty?!?!
has anyone an idea why??
strange thing is if i look into my sql database under player_depoitems
they seem to be all right there?!?!

so i finally got my server running stable
i just replaced the data folder with the one at the beginning of this Topic..
now everything seems to work perfectly but all of a sudden
my depot chests are empty?!?!
has anyone an idea why??
strange thing is if i look into my sql database under player_depoitems
they seem to be all right there?!?!

Wait is the old datapack working for you rather then the newest one? haha :facepalm:
About the depots check your towns if you have lost your townids the depot chest is set to (right click and click on properties).

Great work , i started to test it and check all the map .

Found some bugs till now:
1- most of signs nothing written.
2- Quest log no work. i tried svargrond arena.
3- most of the floor of roshamuul have no name.
4- what about acces to sea serpent area? need missions or ?
5- Svargrond rewards no give u a goblet after finishing it when u stand on the tile.
6- NPCs in the steamboat no give you ticket to use train.
7- some map bugs like >>

jhzk.jpg

Wait is the old datapack working for you rather then the newest one? haha :facepalm:
About the depots check your towns if you have lost your townids the depot chest is set to (right click and click on properties).

Well i Just Copied the Data-Folder from the github HP?!
Nice your idea with the Town Ids was right..
Now the stuff is back!!!
Thx very much

sooo i know somebody asked this already but did anyone of you got a clue
why the Postman-Quest got Stuck after the First mission??
Kevin just doesn't respond to "mission" ???
hope somebody has a clue

Sorted!

Guys i really must say that i love the work you are doing =)
i wish i could help you in anyway posible but as i told printer im a map explorer at the most

really love youre work guys, dont stop plz :)

Hi! I need some help.

I compiled the TFS on Linux, it works like a charm.
But, i'm with some problems to login! The OTClient doesn't work on 10.41 version and i can't use the Ipchanger using wine!
I downloaded already the Tibia 10.41 for Windows and Linux version, run it on Wine (Tibia Windows version) and a did the same with Ipchanger, but it doesn't work. When a click on Apply, the Ipchanger closes and don't do nothing to Tibia client.
I don't know what to do anymore.

Thanks.

It's weird but, TFS in Debug works me fine
Release is bugged i think .-.
Or idk really

Back