• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Well for some reason i dont know what to belive, if it's the datapack fault or is it the windows fault. Since, i've had this running online using Linux and had over 80+ players online. Had no single crash.

i haven`t updated to 10.41 yet and mine is running gr8 atm, i just sufford a minor client bug earlier =)

Well for some reason i dont know what to belive, if it's the datapack fault or is it the windows fault. Since, i've had this running online using Linux and had over 80+ players online. Had no single crash.

Maybe the files of the compilation are wrong

When i use release on windows 7 after around 10 mins it just stops responding, with debug it stays on forever but it also uses +3 gig of ram with debug

Hey guys
im map exploring this map and at the same time im doing random lvl 50++ quests
would you like a list of non working quests on ure github so far??

I resolve the problem of crash at 10 minutes. Do not use Xampp, my server's crash a lot of times so, i uninstall Xampp and install Uniform Zerver Zero and the server not crash anymore.
Sorry for my bad english im Mexican Tacos Tacos. Frontera Narco.

I resolve the problem of crash at 10 minutes. Do not use Xampp, my server's crash a lot of times so, i uninstall Xampp and install Uniform Zerver Zero and the server not crash anymore.

Its not that, I use xampp and have for ages tbh its the only MySQL/phpmyadmin software ive used except lighttpd and its not that. Ive modifed almost every script on this server and my runs without any problems at all, dosen't matter what rev I use it always runs stable so its not tfs. Sorry that I can't say what script it is but my guess and has been for a long time is that its probbly some npc script.
And with my experience the other 10.37? rlmap is more stable then this one, but this one has more quests etc but isen't written good at all for the most, so its 50/50 which better.

Its not that, I use xampp and have for ages tbh its the only MySQL/phpmyadmin software ive used except lighttpd and its not that. Ive modifed almost every script on this server and my runs without any problems at all, dosen't matter what rev I use it always runs stable so its not tfs. Sorry that I can't say what script it is but my guess and has been for a long time is that its probbly some npc script.
And with my experience the other 10.37? rlmap is more stable then this one, but this one has more quests etc but isen't written good at all for the most, so its 50/50 which better.
Don't judge aleast you tested, u are using 10.37 this man i think is using the actual 10.41
I'm going to test unistalling Xampp too. ;)

Well man, i tested and nope, the error still :v

Well man, i tested and nope, the error still :v

Well that was a waste of time, if it was releated to xampp the server would leave a debug message with that it loses the connection to your mysql server.
And I guess its either globalevents, lib files, npcs. Mostly since users said that the server also crashes when there is no players on the server (no creaturescripts, action, movement scripts, map related).

Well that was a waste of time, if it was releated to xampp the server would leave a debug message with that it loses the connection to your mysql server.
And I guess its either globalevents, lib files, npcs. Mostly since users said that the server also crashes when there is no players on the server (no creaturescripts, action, movement scripts, map related).
Yes, it was, but i don't lose anything trying :C
Well i arleady change 1 script (lol) in NPC script folder, and no crashes, for now...
You can help in PM man? i need help :C

Yes, it was, but i don't lose anything trying :C
Well i arleady change 1 script (lol) in NPC script folder, and no crashes, for now...
You can help in PM man? i need help :C

I wont release my project for free gotten offers that from 200eur to 350eur and havent accepted one, yet ;).

I wont release my project for free gotten offers that from 200eur to 350eur and havent accepted one, yet ;).
Well, that's alot money, congrats!, But with that change, my server is now stable, 1 hour and counting no errores and nothing :3
I just edit 1 script

hey guys if i want the stages.xml to go higher than 100 do i need to recompile the server for that????

Well, that's alot money, congrats!, But with that change, my server is now stable, 1 hour and counting no errores and nothing :3
I just edit 1 script
Have you compiled the engine by yourself?

Back