• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

okay, found another bug. alt least that's what i think it it, but i've no idea if its on the datapack or in the TFS version.
The problem is, if you have a house and you want to add a person with "aleta sio" it isn't possible because you are in a PZ zone.

okay, found another bug. alt least that's what i think it it, but i've no idea if its on the datapack or in the TFS version.
The problem is, if you have a house and you want to add a person with "aleta sio" it isn't possible because you are in a PZ zone.
lol wtf xDD

Fixed.

I got some problem to join the server, my clients closes and gives this error. Any one that has an ide or have an stable svn 1.1?

Attachments

I got some problem to join the server, my clients closes and gives this error. Any one that has an ide or have an stable svn 1.1?
had the same problem yesterday, didn't fix it and deleted everything ;( going to try again lets hope for the best.
also I requst help as well.

for me the map doesnt load the spawn and houses for some reason :eek:

Took task from NPC Lugri (4000 necromancers) But i got nothing that display the kills in questlog?

Another bug.. Frozen startlight, shimmer wand, solar axe etc everything that adds a little light to the screen when being equipped is lightning upp the whole screen for every player when they come nearby.. Its definitly a bug.. it should just light up nearly 2-3 sqm´s.. :)

Another bug.. Frozen startlight, shimmer wand, solar axe etc everything that adds a little light to the screen when being equipped is lightning upp the whole screen for every player when they come nearby.. Its definitly a bug.. it should just light up nearly 2-3 sqm´s.. :)
MTxa4O4.png

I don't see any bug.

huh? :O mine is lightning the whole screen liek crazy doesnt urs do to? Its like Ur screen is fileld up max.. when another player enters ur screen.. Hes screen also lights up.. So if 1 player got frozen startlight and we got 2 players like this

Player 1(1 SQM)(1 SQM)(1 SQM)(1 SQM)(1 SQM)(1 SQM)Player 2 (1 SQM)(1 SQM)(1 SQM)(1 SQM)(1 SQM)(1 SQM)(1 SQM) the 2nd players screen will light upo on all sqms on his screen to :p

Is it really meant to light up the whole screen like that?

I made Crystal arrow and just copied the Items.xml from arrows and pasted on crystall arrow changed id and name and it actually seems to work :eek:

Is there an option to let players have all access to premium spells without havin prem.. If not how do i make all players premium? =)

data/actions/scripts/other/potions.lua

exhaust:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, (configManager.getNumber(configKeys.EX_ACTIONS_DELAY_INTERVAL) - 100)) is the default setting in tfs 1.1

Cuz the default is supposed to be 1000 ms..

I changed the delay to (configKeys.EX_ACTIONS_DELAY_INTERVAL) - 1100)) and now u got 1000 ms per potion :)

The server crashes sometiems and sometimes not.. Can i create some kind of log and look at it/post here for help? :) Thanks in advance

Is there any tutorial for generating a crash log on Visual Studio 2013? The one for windows in the main post is Visual Studio 2010 only & most of the images are down.

Back