• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

I am not a master of GitHub, although, there's something called syncing your fork to keep it updated with the master branch.
You can check that out here: https://help.github.com/articles/syncing-a-fork/ (NOTE: Make sure you have backups before something screws up)
I have not tried the above method in relation to TFS, I've just done it the long way and go through the commits and add the changes manually.

holy shit, thanks for this :eek:

I am not a master of GitHub, although, there's something called syncing your fork to keep it updated with the master branch.
You can check that out here: https://help.github.com/articles/syncing-a-fork/ (NOTE: Make sure you have backups before something screws up)
I have not tried the above method in relation to TFS, I've just done it the long way and go through the commits and add the changes manually.
Okey, But if i have a script like this

BAD EXAMPLE =
Code:
    </item>

<item id="13876" article="a" name="babel swimmer">
        <attribute key="weight" value="500" />
    </item>
>>>AND AFTER 1 WEEK I ADD SOMETHING HERE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    <item id="13877" article="a" name="broken ring of ending">
        <attribute key="weight" value="60" />
        <attribute key="description" value="It seems all its former magical power has left this broken carcass of a ring." />
        <attribute key="slotType" value="ring" />
AND UPDATE COMES ON THIS LINE AFTER 2 WEEKS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    </item>
    <item id="13879" article="a" name="war wolf skin">
        <attribute key="description" value="This is a quest item and cannot be used for anything else." />
        <attribute key="weight" value="40" />
    </item>
    <item id="13880" article="a" name="shimmer wand">
        <attribute key="weight" value="3100" />
        <attribute key="description" value="It feels cold and smooth." />
        <attribute key="weaponType" value="wand" />
        <attribute key="shootType" value="energy" />
        <attribute key="range" value="4" />
        <attribute key="decayTo" value="0" />
        <attribute key="duration" value="604800" />
        <attribute key="showduration" value="0" />
    </item>

i guess it might bug?? atleast myy theory is that its counts Lines and replace/edit them and when u make ur own edits u mess up the original line numbers ? Am i wrong? =) Would be funny if a github master knew this since it would help alot to be updated in a fast and clear way!
@Ninja @Evan @Printer @Summ

and also.. Do u guys know when the new items otb will come? =) Just curious i know alot of people ask when oramond will get added, and the new client.. If u dont know tell me and i shut up like the rest :D thank u

Your work on this ot is amazing guys!! Keep it up!!

Kind Regards ! Daniel

Last edited:
Where can I find a DB scheme and a config.lua? Or is it normal db sceheme? I've tried using a old config I had laying around but it doesn't seem to work.

Fixed the above, now I keep getting this error: [ServicePort::eek:pen] Error: An invalid argument was supplied. Why and how do I fix it?

Now I got it running, did a winsock reset and recompiled the server (no nightly builds here no sir!) However, none of the talkactions work and I get no errors in the console or logs. What could cause this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I got it running, did a winsock reset and recompiled the server (no nightly builds here no sir!) However, none of the talkactions work and I get no errors in the console or logs. What could cause this?
Instead of making new posts just Edit your old.. it wont solve the fact that no one answered...

Well i just did edit this one ^.-, @Ahilphino

Last edited:
:O
maybe only for premium users?
otland confirmed pay 2 win

zxKs-onvF.png

no edit button for me :p

zxKs-onvF.png

ofcs its pay to win.. thats why we donate nOOB! ;) Hultin isnt premium tough.. Well end of discussion in this thread about editing :)

OTland is not "pay2win". Not even I have edit rights for the downloads section. It was made this way so that no one can upload something, get it approved, then come back later and upload something with a virus or something like that.

Its done this way for your safety. If you want a post edited or merged you can always use the report button and leave a note asking for what you want and the moderators will do it.

Code:
Lua Script Error: [CreatureScript Interface]
data/creaturescripts/scripts/others/login.lua:onLogin
data/creaturescripts/scripts/others/login.lua:64: attempt to index local 'staminaTable' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__newindex'
    data/creaturescripts/scripts/others/login.lua:64: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/others/login.lua:49>

Lua Script Error: [CreatureScript Interface]
data/creaturescripts/scripts/others/logout.lua:onLogout
data/creaturescripts/scripts/others/logout.lua:3: attempt to index local 'staminaTable' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__index'
    data/creaturescripts/scripts/others/logout.lua:3: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/others/logout.lua:1>
with the new datapack and new tfs version. today downloaded and compiled.

thanks man i didnt even think to open that file and look i was ooking for "randomspawns" haha

btw i dont know if anyone wants this but i added in unreleased dreams to the "randomitembags.lua"

Code:
    },
    [22598] = { -- Unrealised Dream
        chances = {
            {from = 1, to = 2},
            {from = 3, to = 2167, itemId = 13537},
            {from = 2168, to = 4243, itemId = 7459},
            {from = 4244, to = 6196, itemId = 22609},
            {from = 6197, to = 8149, itemId = 2355},
            {from = 8150, to = 9823, itemId = 32220},
            {from = 9824, to = 9923, itemId = 22607},
            {from = 9924, to = 9990, itemId = 22606},
            {from = 9924, to = 9990, itemId = 22605},
            {from = 9991, to = 10001, itemId = 22604},
            {from = 9991, to = 10001, itemId = 5929},
            {from = 9991, to = 10001, itemId = 2666},
            {from = 9991, to = 10001, itemId = 22396},
            {from = 9991, to = 10001, itemId = 2560},
            {from = 9991, to = 10001, itemId = 7735},
            {from = 9991, to = 10001, itemId = 2657},
            {from = 9991, to = 10001, itemId = 2072},
            {from = 9991, to = 10001, itemId = 2745},
            {from = 9991, to = 10001, itemId = 2114},
            {from = 9991, to = 10001, itemId = 2223},
            {from = 9991, to = 10001, itemId = 2111}           
        },
    },

hey all. i got question. im looking for ACC maker with sms shop to tfs 1.1 . can u tell me where to get it ?

If anyone could tell me where i can report bugs that i find on github if that makes it easier for everybody to see... well from now ive spotted that Raid "Sspawn" (SERPENT SPAWN DEEPER BANUTA RAID) Is bugged.. They spawn in Drefia west of darashia atm! :)

Is there any easy way the remove access quests like wrath of the emperor and so on?
Thanks for all you can help with.

Back