• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

And that's what I'm doing, sir.
I'll remove unnecessary NPCs that have no really a purpose to be there (non-scripted npcs). By this way I'll to reduce the target NPCs that might have a problem that causes the server crash by doing a list and checking every NPC 1 by 1.
That's ok if they want to be close to global as possible, but I don't. I want the server to work smooth as possible. 8)

Bring me more coffee, sir!

Well I would start with trying the TFS libs, if it works then rescript the ORTS one.
Otherwise you know it's one of the npc files and if you give others the pointers (me included) will help to try and find the issue.

Why the server Crashes every 7-15 min. please help me im so tired of this, every release of this Threat is a bunch of errors.
Just a few posts above yours, they have mentioned why the server crashes (it's NPC related). There hasn't been any releases, this is an on-going project where errors may appear from time to time. If you're unhappy with this datapack, feel free to download another one.
Have a full rl map 8.6? Only map, all ground :)
No, please read the title properly next time. https://otland.net/threads/emporia-8-6x-otland-exclusive-3.140367/

Please discuss the crash here instead.

Still working on oramond, i'm still in need of map tracked 10.78 :)

-@Ninja Burden Quest Contains a few bugs, i fixed them but i forgot what exactly. (war zone 2 and 3 are switched :p)

Everything works super fine with me, Im using the lates complied forgottenserver.
I only seem to have one issue, When i run the server sometimes the monsters will freeze or stop running for a milisecond.
its like their slow in trying to find the closest path to me.. Im running the server in "realtime" proscessor priority.

Also i have a i7 Six Core CPU with 32GB ram.
network connection is 100/50 mbit.

When i had this issue before its only been the performance of the PC thats been weak. but this seems diffrent. because i can move fine. and other creatures walks while one might freeze completly and be still for 2 seconds..

Any ideas?

Everything works super fine with me, Im using the lates complied forgottenserver.
I only seem to have one issue, When i run the server sometimes the monsters will freeze or stop running for a milisecond.
its like their slow in trying to find the closest path to me.. Im running the server in "realtime" proscessor priority.

Also i have a i7 Six Core CPU with 32GB ram.
network connection is 100/50 mbit.

When i had this issue before its only been the performance of the PC thats been weak. but this seems diffrent. because i can move fine. and other creatures walks while one might freeze completly and be still for 2 seconds..

Any ideas?
Please don't set the server priority on task manager because it is already been handled by the config.lua.
Another thing is to use linux instead of windows. This datapack have issued NPCs that might cause server crashes on 64bit windows. I'm working to find out why and get pretty closer already.
This map is meant to run on 64bits to avoid memory limitations.

Please remove all NPCs from your datpack to perform an most accurate test.

Back