• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.95 + Cast] [TFS 1.2] Custom modifications V2

hello! i have a problem whit the rewardchest system, on the server oppening i got this line "uknown flag atribute: rewardchest. data/monster/bosses/any boss.xml" what could it be?

hey! before anything, you are doing a great work!!!

and now i have a few thing that i want to comment:

1) the bug whit the items, i cant reproduce it, can you give me the method to make it happen? now, i see that there is a fix for this error in the post, but i dont get it, i must do all the changes that are marked on the github repository?
2)what changes were made on the update of the crit? i have a lot of work done on my data so: whats is the best way to update this?
3) it woul be great to re order the post, make an log list and a todo list, i have some notes for this what do you tink?

hey! before anything, you are doing a great work!!!

and now i have a few thing that i want to comment:

1) the bug whit the items, i cant reproduce it, can you give me the method to make it happen? now, i see that there is a fix for this error in the post, but i dont get it, i must do all the changes that are marked on the github repository?
2)what changes were made on the update of the crit? i have a lot of work done on my data so: whats is the best way to update this?
3) it woul be great to re order the post, make an log list and a todo list, i have some notes for this what do you tink?
Dont use this source, its bugged as hell.

i repair it ^^ dont show any bug now on console, it is the bug of the items but i cant reproduce it, im testing on ubuntu, i can pass my files, but now i guess this are the mayor issues :

[not confirmed]change addres get coin
[not confirmed] item loss
[not confirmed]img on store ingame
[solved]client crash on transactions
what else?

@mimus
Do you have your own engine modifications? If so, test Lundrial's engine without your modifications to make sure the issues have something to do with his work.

You need to provide much more info about the errors you talked about.

About the critical/leech system, use winmerge to compare Lundrial's engine with and without the system, so you can check the modifications.

i have some mods on the data actualy im using capernia datapack, but on the engine im using now the update of the crit/leech system , let me finish and proove, then i post my logs of the errors an solutions that i need to perform

hey fellows! have a nice day!!
now im having some trubles, what things are need to be preserved if i want to change the data folder? lets say for the capernia datapack? jeje

I am having difficulty getting this to work. I have "allowWalkthrough = true" in the config.lua
allowWalkthrough = true
Players will be able to walk through other players inside protection zone (no-pvp and pvp).

allowWalkthrough = false
Players will not be able to walk through other players (no-pvp and pvp).

hey! i did my reserh, and now this is the main issues and some solutions of them, first of all im using the secon version of the engine provide by @Lundrial
here is the zelda : 3 https://mega.nz/#!DZEmACYI!6JtdhB60kjYFC5LwEYpx5O6yJJHRlW7Iwigxa0sXTbI

well using this engine we will have some trubles but nothig imposible ^^

here is my check lyst the x means solved, the N means not confirmed or cant reproduce it, the empty space means whadahell i supuse to do here?
[x] depotchest.cpp
[x]client crash on transactions > 15
[N]items disapear
[ ]img on store ingame are not shown
[ ]change addres of get coin

for the first one: ( solution by @Lundrial)
when you first try to compile the server you will get this error, this is easy you must change the file depotchest.cpp, it is on /src, the unique change here is to on the line number 33, it sais

Code:
    Container(type)
{
    maxDepotItems = 2000;
    maxSize = 32;
    pagination;
}

and we need in the last line(#33)

Code:
    Container(type)
{
    maxDepotItems = 2000;
    maxSize = 32;
    pagination = true;
}

second:

the crash when the you buy more than 15 things on the in-game store the partial solution for this is a really cleaver fix( @guiismiti ) on data/modules/scripts/gamestore/init.lua we need to change in the line #

Code:
local resultId = db.storeQuery("SELECT * FROM `store_history` WHERE `account_id` = " .. accountId .. " ORDER BY `time` DESC")

we need to change by

Code:
local resultId = db.storeQuery("SELECT * FROM `store_history` WHERE `account_id` = " .. accountId .. " ORDER BY `time` DESC LIMIT 15;")

now for the 3°one can you tellme hoy to make it happen?, then i will try to solve it or find the solution, in the 4° im trying a lot whit this since im using ubuntu i have some problems to set the config if the my dir is /var/www/store/64 what is the coe i would need?, the last one well i dont even realize how it can be done U.U is something on the client or it can be change on the engine?

tank u for reeding! i hope this will be helpfull it looks like a very fast and stable engine till i had test
see u!

@mimus
I think it's something related to events/scripts/player.lua
Check the onMoveItem function, there are many changes.
I have undone most changes and I'll start playing in my server this week to check if it worked.

@guiismiti

tank u for answer ^^ srry the onMoveItem thing is for what issue 3 4 or 5? XD srry for my awfull english

other thing, now im having another problem, when i have an monster whitout the RewardBoss it puts an error, and when it has the Rewardboss trows the error and also in game i cant open the corpse, the error is this

Code:
Lua Script Error: [CreatureScript Interface]
data/creaturescripts/scripts/others/rewardloot.lua:onKill
data/creaturescripts/scripts/others/rewardloot.lua:119: attempt to call method 'userewardboss' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'userewardboss'
    data/creaturescripts/scripts/others/rewardloot.lua:119: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/others/rewardloot.lua:116>

hmm what could be? any advice?

I am using another reward system. Check if the function 'userewardboss' really exists somewhere.

About my previous reply, it is about issue #3.
I also don't know how to reproduce it. I was playing and a bow disappeared when I pulled it from my hand to my backpack. Then later, I could only have 100 potions inside a backpack - if I moved any more, it would delete the exceeding. There were no errors in the console.

saaap fellows me again U.U, maybe you can tellme if there is some analog, or another way to say add on a sentence like addItemRewardBag? tnks!

when i equip item example bow from bp , item dissapear . any fix for this ? i can pay

Back