• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.95 + Cast] [TFS 1.2] Custom modifications V2

when i equip item example bow from bp , item dissapear . any fix for this ? i can pay
Describe the problem more deeply, I may be wrong, however I suppose that I have a solution for your problem, but it will cost few $, since you leech all the time, nothing personal, just being honest.

@Demmain45 how can you possibly say "but it will cost few $, since you leech all the time, nothing personal, just being honest" when you've been a member since 2013 yet posted 10 messages, i think mate you're the leech here.

READ THE ENTIRE POST, DONT CLICK DOWNLOAD BEFORE READING IT.

Since my distribution is a meme now and has a lot of clones and I'm working on a custom project, I decided to release my shitty engine, here's the list of features so far:

Code:
- Djarek's Cast System (I have a version without it if you think it is unstable or something)
- The engine will now save the game when shutting down.
- Store inbox (You can't put items inside it.)
- Store ingame (It actually sends the items to the player's Store Inbox)
- Boss reward chest
- Global Depot (The 17 chests, duh)
- Equip hotkey (I has a small cooldown to prevent spam and works with activated rings.)
- New spawn system (Monsters show an animation and will spawn even if there are players in range, but you can still block monsters from spawning, you have to do this yourself tho.)
- New Outfits
- New Mounts
- Items.otb 10.94 Compatible with the official otb (It's still unofficial I can't assure you it won't fuck your map in the future.)
- Optional Player Walkthrough (You can disable the player walkthough in config.lua)
- Advanced Securemode (It also disables spell damage instead of only right clicks) -- Configurable in global.lua
- Party Protection (You can't damage party members) -- Configurable in global.lua.
- Action id to make items not moveable -- Configurable in global.lua
- Fixed stackable items.
- Guild leaders channel

To Do list:

Code:
Critical Hits / Health point leech / Mana points leech.
Make the unjustificated kills windows work properly.

How to block a monster's spawn?
Code:
Add the flag:
<flag isblockable="1" />

How to use the reward chest?

Code:
Add the flag:
<flag rewardboss="1" />

To make a loot unique and awarded to the highest scoring player:
<item id="5903" chance="100000" unique="1"/><!-- ferumbras' hat -->

How to cast?

Code:
!cast -- Starts casting without password.
!cast passwordgoeshere -- Start casting setting a password.
!stopcast

How does someone join?
Code:
- If the cast has no password then just login without account or password.
- If the cast has a password, login without account and put the cast password when login.

Store changes:
Code:
Since a lot of people used slavi dodo's module store I need to clarify that I made some changes:
- If your offer is an item, It has to be NON STACKABLE. you have to use the "GameStore.OfferTypes.OFFER_TYPE_ITEM" type and the item will be sent straight to your inbox.

Example:
{name = "Sword", thingId = 2376, count = 3, type = GameStore.OfferTypes.OFFER_TYPE_ITEM, price = 150, icons = {"Product_CC.png"}, description = "3 SWORDS MAN!"},

- If your offer is an stackable item, like potions runes, money etc. then you have to use the "GameStore.OfferTypes.OFFER_TYPE_STACKABLE" type, it will send you a parcel with the count and name of the item and the product will come inside that.

Example:
{name = "Crystal Coin", thingId = 2160, count = 200, type = GameStore.OfferTypes.OFFER_TYPE_STACKABLE, price = 150, icons = {"Product_CC.png"}, description = "200 CRYSTAL COINS BRUH!"},

The rest of the store works the same and you can read the readme file to learn how to add offers and stuff to the store.

Known Bugs:
Code:
If the player has no cap for the items that will be sent from the store, the store will add as much items as the player can carry which means if he buys 100 pots and he can only carry 85, only 85 potions will be sent. It can be easily fixed adding a condition on init.lua tho im just lazy

NOTE 1: I ADDED SOME TABLES AND COLUMNS FOR SOME SYSTEMS TO WORK, YOU NEED TO USE THE SCHEMA.SQL FILE PROVIDED. (unless you know how to add them yourself.)

NOTE 2: IF YOU'RE MERGING THIS TO YOUR DATAPACK, I SUGGEST YOU CHECK FILES WITH WINMERGE, IM NOT HELPING YOU FIX ERRORS YOU MIGHT GET WHEN MIXING DATAPACKS.

NOTE 3: I WONT COMPILE THIS FOR YOU, I CONSIDER COMPILING BASIC KNOWLEDGE, YOU HAVE TO COMPILE IT YOURSELF.

Some Pictures:

The store in action
ddbfa1e5cd0b4cd8ad8846f204c33fc8.png

7792b0adce014084887d9b8b49e5aae0.png

4fece325d33349b7b114b95b8143f00a.png

Cast System in action
e504888de5e943189b162d49c8482af3.png

Global depot in action
777b795cf2df4f889718a6a31726346b.png

New Outfits/Mounts in action

8f21f4eca3fe4838aa9bd633521addbf.png

Special Thanks:

Tfs development team
MatheusMkalo
Slavi Dodo
alissonfgp
Socket2810
Djarek

Download Link
Could you please share the spawn system, can't find it.

@Lundrial In regards to the crit strike, ect. In the items.xml I can add the attributes and it shows on the item, however, I cannot use item:getAttribute('criticalstrikechance') or item:setAttribute("same"). Did you not add support for that or is there a certain way I need to do it?

@Lundrial In regards to the crit strike, ect. In the items.xml I can add the attributes and it shows on the item, however, I cannot use item:getAttribute('criticalstrikechance') or item:setAttribute("same"). Did you not add support for that or is there a certain way I need to do it?
You probably need to add the new attributes to the function in the sources, I haven't used this system for a long time so I don't remember if I did it

that sys is bugged :)

that sys is bugged :)
Yeah, I made it a long time ago when I was still inexperienced in playing with the sources so I made a lot of mistakes, if you read this, you probably should look for other systems/sources.

I believe I've found a way to reproduce the bug that has been bothering me and would only happen eventually - items disappearing on move.

Try to buy 100x crystal coins from the store and drag it to your backpack. It is disappearing for me.
I believe it happens with stacks of 100x.

About one of the problems in the main post, this is the conditional I am using for the cap problem (store shouldn't sell if player has no enough cap):
Code:
if player:getFreeCapacity() > ItemType(offer.thingId):getWeight(offer.count) then

Ok, I'm pretty sure I found out how to reproduce it now.
You need a regular player to reproduce this, because it involves cap.

• I'm at 13 oz cap;
  • I buy a stack of 100 crystal coins from the store, which weighs 10 oz;
  • I'm now down to 3 oz cap;
  • When I try to move more than 30 coins (more than 3 oz) to my backpack, they disappear.

Ok sorry to post another reply, but, for some reason, I cannot edit my posts in this thread.......

Now I'm sure about how the bug happens:
Example: If you have 40 oz cap and move an item that weighs 30 oz to a container inside your backpack, it disappears. You must have at least 60 oz cap (2x of the weigh of the item) to move it without it disappearing.

Ok sorry to post another reply, but, for some reason, I cannot edit my posts in this thread.......

Now I'm sure about how the bug happens:
Example: If you have 40 oz cap and move an item that weighs 30 oz to a container inside your backpack, it disappears. You must have at least 60 oz cap (2x of the weigh of the item) to move it without it disappearing.

Anyone know how to fix?

I have many other things to do before I try to fix that.
If you want to do it yourself - the bug does not happen in Lundrial's 10.90 engine, only in the 10.95. Try using winmerge to check for suspect differences.

Can u guys help me? Im very new to open tibia, I compiled it and my server is running but my question is: How the hell i make account to play??

Can u guys help me? Im very new to open tibia, I compiled it and my server is running but my question is: How the hell i make account to play??
If you got it running you should have already created a mysql database, use any AAC you prefer (I would recommend znote) and you should be ready to go.

Back