• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper [10.98] Need mapping for future project

Xagul

deathzot.net
Solutions
Reaction score
I have been working on a project for quite some time now and it will need a lot of mapping.
Any and all mapping is greatly appreciated... Bits and pieces or full hunting areas. All themes and styles.
The map does not have to be exclusive for me, so long as it is YOUR mapping and not stolen from someone else!

The server is far from being finished but I know that mapping takes a lot of time so I want to put this up early to give people the time they need to make cool things!

If you want to make a full area there are a few things to note...
The server is based on the style of an ARPG. This means that each zone players enter will be its own self contained area (like an island). This means that your area will not need to connect from any specific direction. It can be created any way you like and it will fit just fine.

Being in the style of an ARPG, there is a waypoint system that takes players to locations they have discovered in the world. If your map contribution is used in/for an area, your name will appear in the credits of said area.

In addition, if you contribute more than a tree and your mapping is used anywhere in the server, you will receive some sort of (dunno what yet xD) bonus if/when the server is released.

aa4ea88f919dbadb5c832c0775e824b9.gif

If you would like to contribute and get your name etched into the fabric of an awesome project feel free to send me anything you are willing to part with. You can post it here or in PM.

If you are interested in the development of the server then feel free to check out the development thread as well!
Project X? Maybe... (10.++ XDC)

bumping this .. if ya wanna be part of a server that will be up for a long time and be recognized for your work this is a great one to contribute to.
xagul is known for hosting his servers for years and for making some of the most custom stuff the ot community has ever seen
(project xdc , hyperdrive , deathzot 2.0, bitzot , etc..)

tell me what you need and how much is good for you :)

Anything and everything you would be willing to make! I'm pretty confident at this point in time there is almost nothing that could be mapped that I could not find a use for.

Edit:
If you really want something specific to give you some inspiration, I think it would be really cool to see a swamp using all of the new sprites tibia has to offer.

Here are some of the new swamp sprites I found so far:

DFf4DVR.jpg

lNCQoL1.jpg

Back