• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.98] Real Map - No Bugs

jypy

Polyvalent
Reaction score
Hello OtLanders

I've bought a server a couple months ago and now I decide to share it to you guys as i'm not seriously using it.

The server have all the new areas/monsters/quests, without any bugs. Some quests are shorten.

Here is a backup with all the files i've been working on lately. I'm pretty sure someone can build a 10.98 server with all of this without much efforts :p

With that being said; As far i can remember, the backup contains sources, websites, databases, a linux version, a compiled windows version and probably more)

Hope it's useful to someone. :)

I can provide help if you pm me

Warning from Staff Members: This datapack contains bugs.. Use at own risk.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, this looks really really good.. there's only one problem.. I've been out of this kind of things for YEARS, and I mean years.. like 4-5 ago..

Is there any server or something I can put this data folder on? I can't remember :( sorry to be a bother.

Can't edit the last comment, it says (when launched) 10.93 client protocol allowed

And I can't find the 10.93 client ANYWHERE... do you have it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love you man. I'm happy to find this, but how can I get the correct dll files ¿? Can you answer me?

Can't edit the last comment, it says (when launched) 10.93 client protocol allowed

And I can't find the 10.93 client ANYWHERE... do you have it?
Here it goes: http://clients.************/windows.php?tibia=1093

I greatly appreciate this.... I plan on making something truly epic with this.

Does anyone know what could be a problem with my server. I tried to open server for my friend with ip that i used before for different servers but neither him or I can log on server, but in localhost I can play easly. I think all cofing setting are spot on and also my ports are opened because i could play on different ots, but not on this. Can anyone help?????

Does anyone know what could be a problem with my server. I tried to open server for my friend with ip that i used before for different servers but neither him or I can log on server, but in localhost I can play easly. I think all cofing setting are spot on and also my ports are opened because i could play on different ots, but not on this. Can anyone help?????
Try using your router Ip instead of your computer local host IP. It should be something like "192.168.1.10"
If that doesn't work go into your command prompt and type "IP Config" and it should show an ip like IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.10 < That is my local IP for my router and I am sure yours is that same

Try using your router Ip instead of your computer local host IP. It should be something like "192.168.1.10"
If that doesn't work go into your command prompt and type "IP Config" and it should show an ip like IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.10 < That is my local IP for my router and I am sure yours is that same
The same*

I tryied using 192.168.0.33 which is ipv4, but even i could not login to the game with this ip. I tried diffrent engine and ip from no-ip dsn works fine, it is just this engine for tibia 10.98 that it won't allow my server to work.

I may use parts of the map as we're still working on a tracker for Tibia 11. Thank you for sharing this.

Regards,
J.Dre

I tryied using 192.168.0.33 which is ipv4, but even i could not login to the game with this ip. I tried diffrent engine and ip from no-ip dsn works fine, it is just this engine for tibia 10.98 that it won't allow my server to work.
Try the other distros he had werent there like 4 in the file?
I want to say half were for ubuntu.

I have tested almost every quest in this ot so far none were bugged i did notice some of the doors are perma locked though in towns and shit.
lol nothing Remeres map editor cant fix so overall this is a verry solid distro.

Back