• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.+] [RPG] [Custom] Atlantika - Discussion & Progress

Sorry I havent been working on this server its practically the first week that I had time since I paused in september (didn't thought school would be this stressful lol). So, To be honest, I don't know if I will have time to continue on such a big project. If I would continue with OTS Development I would do it with a smaller project. But I don't think that I will have time for this either. So I sadly have to say that I will probably quit this project, if not anyone wants to have it.

Kind Regards.

-- NEWS -- UPDATE --

So finally I've found some time and motivation to continue on this project! My Mapper @Addonia™ sadly seems to be inactive. I will continue mapping by myself meanwhile I'm looking for a mapper. @HalfAway reminded me of my project and said that the map is too good to stop the project. So I will continue with working on this project. I really could use a team which would continue working with me on this project. So if there is any:

Coder,
Scripter or
Mapper

out there to help me with this project (for free), just message me here on on skype: matti02081

Kind Regards,

Abyss

So lately I've been working on the map and I can tell you that I've made some nice progress :)

I want to talk about the experience rate again. I think that this experience rate will attract most ppl:

Code:
<stages>
    <config enabled="1"/>
    <stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="30" multiplier="30"/>
    <stage minlevel="31" maxlevel="60" multiplier="25"/>
    <stage minlevel="61" maxlevel="100" multiplier="20"/>
    <stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="200" multiplier="15"/>
    <stage minlevel="201" maxlevel="300" multiplier="12"/>
    <stage minlevel="301" maxlevel="400" multiplier="9"/>
    <stage minlevel="401" multiplier="7"/>
</stages>

What do you think?

5yzwht.jpg

This is the progress of the minimap. As you can see there is still alot of space which will be filled out soon. Stay tuned :p

Back