• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

100% Custom OT Map

Johanzz

Reaction score
Hello guys! I've been mapping on an OT for a few months while I was bored in the evenings etc.. Now I don't feel like mapping anymore on it so I'll lend it over to you! It's not ready for start but it's just a few quests that's left :)
It's meant to be a lower experience map, there's no teleports for the hunting places, but there's signs that shows where to go :) There's a teleport room on it though. So here is some pictures:

City:

City.jpg

Teleport Room:

TP Room.jpg

Wilderness:

Vildmarken.jpg

Press on this link to see more things of the OT!

JohanzOT.otbm - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Good Luck! I'd love some feedback here below! :D

Seems bad. Show us closer pics, and tell us more about the server.

It's my first map+forum post, I didn't even know how to post it.. Idk why the pictures got so small..

monotonic, looks like work from the last century. try lookin' up the mapping section in the forum, find the artists you like, and try to understand their techniques and style.

I think you should do more research on mapping. Unfortunately their work is very far from any kind of opinion positive.

the suggestions are good too see but those of you who are smart asses making looser remarks, you need to find another forum, people like you make me sick

- - - Updated - - -

for all you know this could be a young boy trying to learn so act like you got some common sense and shut up if you cant be helful

Back