• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2 Problems with my serv plz help me

snajdan

Reaction score
Hi, i have Tfs 0.3.4 and when i start up the server it comes up : Duplicate uniqueId **** ? plz help . The second one is also when i start the server it comes up: error loading houses-xml-(my directory) and error loading spawns-xml-(my directory) but i have tried everything. i have writed the name of the map in my config and everything . so how do i do to get it work ? plz help

1. Don't care about the Duplicate uniqueid, it doesn't matters if you don't got 2 different scripts but both are the same unique id, and the chanse of that is pretty small.
2.is your house.xml and spawns.xml file named correctly?

1. Don't care about the Duplicate uniqueid, it doesn't matters if you don't got 2 different scripts but both are the same unique id, and the chanse of that is pretty small.
2.is your house.xml and spawns.xml file named correctly?
yeah , my map is named forgotten.otbm and the houses-xml and spawns-xml are named forgotten-spawns and forgotten-houses so ??

press the two guys with a green arrow, just below the reputation bar to the left of each post. :p

@topic: Open your mapeditor (RME?), then click map, then properties, then look at the Spawn File: and House File: names, are its names correct?

Back