• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

3 360 Platform Announcments

Summit

Reaction score
Hello otland. Just thought I'd bring up 3 games for 360 that have been announced.

Game: Gears of war 3

Developers: Epic

Platform: Xbox 360 exclusivly

2 or 3 days ago epic publicly announced the release date for Gears of war 3 which is set to be marketed on April 5th 2011 (IGN announcment post>> IGN: Gears of War 3 ). There is now a teaser trailer out (which can be downloaded from the Official site or watched here ~It is directly from IGN~>> YouTube - Gears of War 3 Trailer - Ashes to Ashes )

It seems that it may be the final chapter of the franchise and promises to be a killer hit. Let they hype train begin...

Game: Fallout: New Vegas

Developers: Obsidian Studios (yes i know, Bethesda took a back seat on this which gives moment of pause but we'll see what happens)

Platform: PS3, Xbox 360, PC

Finnaly, after so long they have another instalment coming out! It has been announced for a little while now but it wasnt untill resently that they gave hints of a release date ( it appears to be some time in the fall). They have a teaser trailer out (Watch it here>> IGN Video: Fallout: New Vegas Xbox 360 Trailer - Teaser Trailer ). While it doesn't seem to show much in all actuality that is a little tid bit about your character (I dont want to say too much as it might be take away from the play experience). Bethesda didn't develop this one which is a downer for some, however they did publish it so it has their stamp of aproval. We shall see...

Game: F.E.A.R. 3

Developers: Day 1 Studios

Platforms: PS3, Xbox 360, PC.

Havning never played this series i dont have much on it. It is said to be released in the fall. There hasnt been that much talk about it as of now but I'll keep an eye on it.

I've ran across a new game call Bulletstorm. I hadn't heard anything about it untill i got my gameinformer mag in the mail yesterday (thank you edge card!) and it pormises to be a symphony of blood, death, and mayhem. Everything from 7 foot tall man eating plants, to drunk vulgarity, to blood spurting skill shots (they are a point system used by the game, if you get a normal kill its 10 points. if you get unique kills ~like a heart attack, bullet tracheotomy, or an overcharged 100 round burst of the Peace Maker Carbine~ you get skill shot points which are used to upgrade your weapons and abilities. No there arnt tons of different guns but each one can be upgraded to fit your needs. Case in point is the "Flail Gun" which launches 2 granades attached by a length of chain, if fired at an enemy it will wrap their leg and trip them up, wrap across their face making them panic, or wrap around their entier body imobilising their arms (at which point you can kick them into a group of guys and paint the town a pretty red or toss them towards one of the man eating plants and begin with the witty comedic banter). If fired at the right angle, one granade will stick to the ground infront of a cover which sends into a horrificly beautifull swing around or over top the cover thus dismembering or even decapitating the poor sap on the other side.

They have not announce any multiplayer or release dates yet but it may become the next hot new seires. I know ill be keeping my eye on it.

dude im sitting here biting my nails for gears 3. i pray to god epic listend to us on their codeing and made the server more dependable

I saw the GoW 3 trailer, it is extraordinary!
I would only get the game for the story, GoW has the best storyline of all time.
When I saw the video, it came to my mind that; who is the old man in the beginning?
Well, when I saw Marcus Phoenix, I was surprised he didn't have his scar, so I figured it had to be a flashback. Then when I saw the locusts (they panned around them very closely, making sure you realize something), they are Lambent locusts. If you remember at the end of Gears of War 2, some man was calling all Lambent locusts to come fight and take over (Marcus thought he recognized his father's voice saying it). So, my prediction is that the old man in the trailer is actually Marcus's father that was taken by the Lambent locusts.

its dominic, he has a full beard now. In my mind having to kill off his wife in 2 threw him into depression and he aged very quickly in a short time.

GoW 3, can't wait, fuck yeah.

btw if any of you dudes still play GoW2 multiplayer, you can play with me and summit some time, nighxwalkerxxx.

Back