• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4][OTX] RLMAP 100%, Port Hope 7.4, POI, Demon OaK, War System, Shared Exp ...

Hi i want to ask how to play this client? in package is client 7.72? how to change ip to my own server? where is cast? Someone can help me? :(

I compiled this on Linux(Ubuntu Server 16.04 to be exact) and when I run the server it does work fine, one problem i get into tho, is the website, when I create account, it doesnt creates in the database, but the accounts already there can be logged into without any problem whatsoever. Does anyone have a solution for this?

I have this problem with map borders, @tarantonio did you fix it?

I just changed the map editor items.otb for the data pack items.otb but still not working
If I try to upgrade the engine to otx3 or otx2 I get errors with items.otb but I didn't modify that file

Any idea? :)

@Mitsuig
what version of otitemeditor should i use on this server?
I've tried with several and I couldn't; [ please help me!

Try to use edmignare editor, edited by nekiro it should work you'll find it at downloads >tools

anyone is running this gear?.. I have a problem when I try to buy fluids on npcs...

I.E:
I say: buy 55 mana fluids
They say you have not enough money, (but actually I have)
then he removes my money andhe only throw a few items on floor, not even the half of the pieces I bought... is it resolvable?

WHY??? why it is without exe.... why it is without libraries..... i am trying to complite that from about 6 hours.. first found good version of visual studio, next i found how to instal libxml, lua and some oothers libraries. next thing to change command line /zm130 or something loke that..... now i have problems with "boost"..... why autor cant include some tips in post how to compile this.... anyone can easly say what i need to compile this into exe?

WHY??? why it is without exe.... why it is without libraries..... i am trying to complite that from about 6 hours.. first found good version of visual studio, next i found how to instal libxml, lua and some oothers libraries. next thing to change command line /zm130 or something loke that..... now i have problems with "boost"..... why autor cant include some tips in post how to compile this.... anyone can easly say what i need to compile this into exe?

can u stop whining and compile it on linux, why would u even host on a damned windows let me wait until u publish ur IP so I can "hail mary" your server and root it to rot in hell, jokes bro just install dependencies this distro is less buggy than TFS 1.3 downgraded 7.X version

can u stop whining and compile it on linux, why would u even host on a damned windows let me wait until u publish ur IP so I can "hail mary" your server and root it to rot in hell, jokes bro just install dependencies this distro is less buggy than TFS 1.3 downgraded 7.X version
Ive never had a linux. I dont know nothing about it. And it took around 10yrs since ive compiled my last ots engine on 7.6, i just want to take some fun with sources, maybe create new code or something. I will not publish IP i think.

Ive never had a linux. I dont know nothing about it. And it took around 10yrs since ive compiled my last ots engine on 7.6, i just want to take some fun with sources, maybe create new code or something. I will not publish IP i think.

I have 0 experience compiling c++ in windows but this distro compiles like a charm at linux, just get a virtual machine ubuntu 16 install OTX dependencies as usual and compile.

Here you can find more information regarding this distribution

downloaded vbox 6.1 -> not working. 6.0 and 5.0 cant install ubuntu 16. just showing "_" on black screen and thats all... going back to windows/..

Aby1 can give me list of libraries that i need to compile this ots? i got lua, libxml, and next errors is about sql and most of errors are about BOOST, but there are to many libraries named boost, with some of them there are less errors, with others its more errors ;/

Back