• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4][OTX] RLMAP 100%, Port Hope 7.4, POI, Demon OaK, War System, Shared Exp ...

Why can't people join my server? The char list appears, but they can't connect...

I'm using this very distro.

IP: brasilrox.servegame.com
Site: brasilrox.servegame.com:8090

You can make an accoun there, but when you try to connect... the char list appears, but don't log in.

I've already open the ports both in the router and windows firewall. And there are no anti-virus on this pc.

Can anybody help?

Why can't people join my server? The char list appears, but they can't connect...

I'm using this very distro.

IP: brasilrox.servegame.com
Site: brasilrox.servegame.com:8090

You can make an accoun there, but when you try to connect... the char list appears, but don't log in.

I've already open the ports both in the router and windows firewall. And there are no anti-virus on this pc.

Can anybody help?
check if you put the right server public IP on config.lua

I have a problem when trying to complile, i get this error, can someone assist please?

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'libxml/xmlmemory.h': No such file or directory TheOTXServer C:\ots\safire\sources\otpch.h 29

I've had this datapack for 8 months and there's a money bug at the beginning... if anyone knows, please report

Hello to all compiled the server placed the site in the correct place, and I also did everything ok, however when I create a new account it does not create it, and I also did not give any error!

Hello everyone, I downloaded the sources from the OTX2 server, but I can't use the compiled distro because it has viruses, I've been trying for 3 days to compile the server, today I managed to (through Visual Studio, release/64-msvc), but when I open the executable, it presented me with some errors, at first, they were missing DLLs, I got the DLLs and it was disappearing error by error, until I got to this one, which I couldn't solve in any way, I'll leave an image below, but to stay longer Of course, I'll write down everything I've tried to do:

I tried to compile by Visual Studio in several ways, release 64, release 32, release gui 64, only the first one worked.

Release/32 Da esse erro: module machine type 'x64' conflicts with target machine type 'X86'

Release GUI/64 da esse erro: Error Lnk2001 Unresolved External Symbol Winmain

When I compiled by Release/64, I tried to open the .exe and it opened that windows error window and asked for some dlls, libeay32.dll, lua5.1.dll, sqlite.dll and libeay32.dll. (It had asked for sqlite.dll, but in VS I removed USE_SQLITE there in Properties > C/C++ > Preprocessor > Preprocessor Definitions and kept only USE_MYSQL).

I put the DLLs in the server folder and the DLLs errors disappeared, but now it has the following error:

I did a search and found that it could still be some DLL missing, so I used the program Dependencies_x64_Release to check, with it I found that it is not DLL, follow print:

I don't know what it could be, can anyone help me with that?

Thank you in advance!

Hello everyone, I downloaded the sources from the OTX2 server, but I can't use the compiled distro because it has viruses, I've been trying for 3 days to compile the server, today I managed to (through Visual Studio, release/64-msvc), but when I open the executable, it presented me with some errors, at first, they were missing DLLs, I got the DLLs and it was disappearing error by error, until I got to this one, which I couldn't solve in any way, I'll leave an image below, but to stay longer Of course, I'll write down everything I've tried to do:

I tried to compile by Visual Studio in several ways, release 64, release 32, release gui 64, only the first one worked.

Release/32 Da esse erro: module machine type 'x64' conflicts with target machine type 'X86'

Release GUI/64 da esse erro: Error Lnk2001 Unresolved External Symbol Winmain

When I compiled by Release/64, I tried to open the .exe and it opened that windows error window and asked for some dlls, libeay32.dll, lua5.1.dll, sqlite.dll and libeay32.dll. (It had asked for sqlite.dll, but in VS I removed USE_SQLITE there in Properties > C/C++ > Preprocessor > Preprocessor Definitions and kept only USE_MYSQL).

I put the DLLs in the server folder and the DLLs errors disappeared, but now it has the following error:

I did a search and found that it could still be some DLL missing, so I used the program Dependencies_x64_Release to check, with it I found that it is not DLL, follow print:

I don't know what it could be, can anyone help me with that?

Thank you in advance!
Did you ever figure it out? Are there any tutorials for compiling this particular distribution for beginners?

Did you ever figure it out? Are there any tutorials for compiling this particular distribution for beginners?
Dude, I didn't, I had to compile other server, because this one I could not.
All tutorials are not for begginers, only for who already know somethings abt programation.

All who are having trouble compiling... safe download the latest github version of otx2 and follow the git compiling tutorial.

Im getting this error when im trying to compile on VB, can someone help me out?

Lua:
Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    Suppression State
Error    C1083    Cannot open include file: 'libxml/xmlmemory.h': No such file or directory    TheOTXServer    C:\Users\sadat\Desktop\otserv\sources\otpch.h    29

Im getting this error when im trying to compile on VB, can someone help me out?

Lua:
Error    C1083    Cannot open include file: 'libxml/xmlmemory.h': No such file or directory    TheOTXServer    C:\Users\sadat\Desktop\otserv\sources\otpch.h    29
You didn't properly link libraries unlink everything and remember not t link 32bit when compiling with 64.

Check how to compile tfs 0.4 on msvc2010 YouTube will be similar anyways
That did fix that issue but now this pop up instead

Lua:
Warning    C4319    '~': zero extending 'uint32_t' to 'lua_Number' of greater size    TheOTXServer    C:\Users\sadat\Desktop\otserv\sources\luascript.cpp    11254

Code:
Error    MSB6006    "link.exe" exited with code 1181.    TheOTXServer    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v170\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets    1096

Code:
Error    LNK1181    cannot open input file 'lua51.lib'    TheOTXServer    C:\Users\sadat\Desktop\otserv\sources\msvc\LINK    1

That did fix that issue but now this pop up instead

Lua:
Warning    C4319    '~': zero extending 'uint32_t' to 'lua_Number' of greater size    TheOTXServer    C:\Users\sadat\Desktop\otserv\sources\luascript.cpp    11254

Code:
Error    MSB6006    "link.exe" exited with code 1181.    TheOTXServer    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v170\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets    1096

Code:
Error    LNK1181    cannot open input file 'lua51.lib'    TheOTXServer    C:\Users\sadat\Desktop\otserv\sources\msvc\LINK    1
the file u have in your links is called lua5.1.lib rename it to lua51.lib should be in the lib or lib64 i dont remember which folder

the file u have in your links is called lua5.1.lib rename it to lua51.lib should be in the lib or lib64 i dont remember which folder
one error got fixed by this now this one still there

Lua:
Error    LNK1104    cannot open file 'libboost_regex-vc141-mt-x64-1_66.lib'    TheOTXServer    C:\otserv\sources\msvc\LINK    1

Back