• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.6 Project DATA FILE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Just Need One Who Know About All Errors Of This Data File Its Look Nice If Its Work Perfectly I Will Use This For My OT

no wai.. it's the most perfect server I ever had.. =)
That "project data file" is nothing compared to my newest stuffs :p

the day I retire I might release it... but that wont be this year at least! =D

I Think If U release That I WIll Use It For Make Money WIth Otservs... I WIll use that data file like Old Tibia CipSoft And I Will Do A Server 7.6 with low exp xd same as your ^^

When I make it run , I get a lot of duplicate uniqueid and then shuts down with this message: "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more details." Is there anything I can do?

Btw the map looks cool on map editor.

I fixed those errors and the server is running well. But I still have a problem, whenever I use sql and try to create a character with nicaw acc (v3.20) I get this errors:

Player::make() Cannot insert attributes:
Error #1452
INSERT INTO `players` (`id`,`name`,`account_id`,`group_id`,`rank_id`,`vocation`,`sex`,`level`,`experience`,`health`,`healthmax`,`looktype`,`maglevel`,`mana`,`manamax`,`cap`,`town_id`,`posx`,`posy`,`posz`,`conditions`) VALUES (NULL,'Milanasd',351916,1,0,1,1,8,4200,185,185,130,0,40,40,470,1,32732,31634,7,'');
Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`otserv`.`players`, CONSTRAINT `players_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`group_id`) REFERENCES `groups` (`id`))

player.php on line: 192
Script was terminated because something unexpected happened. You can report this, if you think it's a bug.

I use schema.mysql as database, I think I've made every step correctly so I don't understand what's the problem. Can anyone help me?

I fixed those errors and the server is running well. But I still have a problem, whenever I use sql and try to create a character with nicaw acc (v3.20) I get this errors:

Player::make() Cannot insert attributes:
Error #1452
INSERT INTO `players` (`id`,`name`,`account_id`,`group_id`,`rank_id`,`vocation`,`sex`,`level`,`experience`,`health`,`healthmax`,`looktype`,`maglevel`,`mana`,`manamax`,`cap`,`town_id`,`posx`,`posy`,`posz`,`conditions`) VALUES (NULL,'Milanasd',351916,1,0,1,1,8,4200,185,185,130,0,40,40,470,1,32732,31634,7,'');
Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`otserv`.`players`, CONSTRAINT `players_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`group_id`) REFERENCES `groups` (`id`))

player.php on line: 192
Script was terminated because something unexpected happened. You can report this, if you think it's a bug.

I use schema.mysql as database, I think I've made every step correctly so I don't understand what's the problem. Can anyone help me?

Well what website do you use i mean like what Niccaw do you use, and does it support MySql. You could check it.(migh be a stupid answer tho)

Ok I set everything up correct in my phpmyadmin loaded the schema.mysql and put everything correct in config.lua but keep getting this error.

"Checking Database Connection... Failed to connect to database. MYSQL ERROR: Incorrect database name 'db.db3'

Error: Database Connection Failed!

any help would be appreciated and repped++ :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom