• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.7 CIPFILES Discussion

I think you all understood the training monks wrong, we will not add the training monks ingame, it was a proposal like when Valhalla was online that you could get a train dummy up for 24 hours.

Alot of more information will come bare with me.

Ecstazya

Greetings guys!

I am very sorry for the non-updates, we've been really occupied with converting and some personal thiings now with the new years eve and christmast.

I got a question for you, do you still want to have a 7.7 full cip or a 7.4 highrated cip?

7.7 if you ask me due to the reason that there are 7.4 servers up already.

Experience (staged):
From 1 to 25 - x6,
from 26 to 50 - x5,
from 51 to 75 - x4,
from 76 to 100 - x3,
from 101 to 125 - x2,
from 126 to 150 - x1,
from 151 to ∞ - x0.5.

Loot - x0,5
Magic - x2
Skills - x4

No shared exp, any events or smth. You could make additional island (VIP zone?) for hydras or demons...

Storyline:
the enchant does last 12 hours and it will decay even if you are logged out.

It should be changed why?
abusers will do everything to use it as much as they can in this case 12h.
normal player is not abuser/no life
so my idea is more comfortable like 500 uses (hits) or just lower duration like 4h no 12h...

2/3x Experience,
2x Skills
2/3x Mana Regeneration
2x Magic,

Last edited:
RealOTS 7.7

1) ADVERTISEMENT
You should start promoting your server minimum 2 weeks before starting:
- otservlist (promoted servers' list)
- facebook (+special free premium days to facebook users who advertise on facebook and tibia forums)
- OTland and other open tibia forums

2) Experience stages:
0-50 x6
51-80 x5
81-100 x4
101-120 x3
121-150 x2
151- x1

3) Anti-bot client
4) Magic-rate: x3
5) Skill-rate: x6
6) Loot-rate: x1,5
7) Gold-rate: x2,5
8)
Red Skull: 14 days
9)
Party EXP
(all vocation bonus exp)
10) Rashid
11) PoI Dragon Lords

12) Website:
A lot better than u had before

If you are going to make your own client, then please dont change the old style Tibia grey UI. It's perfect and it fits old times. I dont know why servers like Classicus or Tibianic made their own UI, the grey one rocks!

Hello guys!
We are very dissapointed & sad on ourselfs, we have not worked enough on these last few days so we cannot give any upright updates me and my companion which you know by a certain name will start focus serious on the project as we've seen this interest is huge! I hope that we get a forgiveness from you guys and that this makes you strive more for the server :) which will come up eventually and hopefully be as enjoyable as for a few years ago :)

Just make the server same as old realots was.
3x exp all the way, custom stuff like dagorlad, enchants, rogue gamemasters, HDS, mpa g legs and mms sellable to djinn, custom stuff like green legs.
It was awesome.

Just make the server same as old realots was.
3x exp all the way, custom stuff like dagorlad, enchants, rogue gamemasters, HDS, mpa g legs and mms sellable to djinn, custom stuff like green legs.
It was awesome.
We will see what we do, if people sign on this we could do this and very soon get the server up and running ^^

We will see what we do, if people sign on this we could do this and very soon get the server up and running ^^

I'll sign for it. I'm not a believer in the form of an experience rate with stages. Also IIRC, the server needs to be rebooted for the new rate to initiate, and that seems unfair if the stage drop is too steep. The custom things as I see it is a plus, it's something beyond the 'rules' in the else regular gameplay.

If it were possible to add new content to the map and perhaps new monsters as well, that would be a big plus since things like that may come by time in order to reborn the interest in playing.

goroma and liberty bay... would be nice to see this on server-also please inform about when server shall start up

I just hope that you're not Jens/Neo pretending to be someone else. Still smells a fishy to me, but only time will tell.

I do not think that will happend but a few custom islands & monsters will be added tho.

Great to hear! But don't stress this feature. Rather make it to an update while the game is going. I can only speak for myself, but updates of that kind is what renewing the interest in 'keeping on playing.'

Back