• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.7 CIPFILES Discussion

We are currently working really hard to fix a few features to the server such as experience share system, it will take a little time also we are fixing the RS time since this was a huge problem in the former RealOTS versions the players said.

No one has 7.4 cip file not even cip lol just let him be
Omg you are so correct, but clearly your mind is not working who ever said I got the 7.4 CIP files? I've said that I've gotten the 7.7 cip files and I could make a 7.4 server based on the cip files meaning that I would have made the NPCs, Quests, all keywords, paths, mysterious things, monsters etc etc like some other ot for example Classicus has. I never said I had the 7.4 cip files. Learn to read before you judge.

We've completely revamped Dagorlad a picture will come online soon so be prepared to tell us what you think about it :)

IDEAL RATES FOR ME:
EXP 2,5/3X (NOT STAGED PLEASE)
loot 1x (max 1,5/2x)
money 1 (max 2x)
skills 3x
magic 1 (max 1,5x)
mana regen x2
hp regen x2

runes x1 not double (lets not make sorcerers to op.)

AND PLEASE NO HYDRA - WHY? - TO OP ITEMS!!!!

IDEAL RATES FOR ME:
EXP 2,5/3X (NOT STAGED PLEASE)
loot 1x (max 1,5/2x)
money 1 (max 2x)
skills 3x
magic 1 (max 1,5x)
mana regen x2
hp regen x2

runes x1 not double (lets not make sorcerers to op.)

AND PLEASE NO HYDRA - WHY? - TO OP ITEMS!!!!

perfect rates come on with it
lets go already

im interested in an update aswell, http://realots.net/ is this site yours? has a news from 4 days ago that says the server is coming soon
This is not our project I am sorry, a guy named Twisted Scorpio aka Ezz here on OTland purchased the domain from our beloved fella' Toor.

The project can still fulfill the profecy it has established in your guys minds but the question is if this is the right time for it? I see a lot of new servers starting, a few crowded oldschool servers but not any in our level of the definition "old school".
I shall be honest with you and I've putted the project on the side for the past month since a few disturbing problems occured in real life so I have not worked a lot on the server side, tho I still have every dedicated/proxies ready for a set up. Before I do a announcment of a server coming up I'd like to see if theres still enough interest to start investing in this project again, maybe not at the current situations wiith the other open tibia servers online at the moment but in a month or a few? Please tell me what you think of that and be honest with me.

This is not our project I am sorry, a guy named Twisted Scorpio aka Ezz here on OTland purchased the domain from our beloved fella' Toor.

The project can still fulfill the profecy it has established in your guys minds but the question is if this is the right time for it? I see a lot of new servers starting, a few crowded oldschool servers but not any in our level of the definition "old school".
I shall be honest with you and I've putted the project on the side for the past month since a few disturbing problems occured in real life so I have not worked a lot on the server side, tho I still have every dedicated/proxies ready for a set up. Before I do a announcment of a server coming up I'd like to see if theres still enough interest to start investing in this project again, maybe not at the current situations wiith the other open tibia servers online at the moment but in a month or a few? Please tell me what you think of that and be honest with me.

Well I for one is interested. The sophistication of the game that the CipSoft's engine brings is by far better than any open tibia server that I have played, so far.
To make it more unique, add more content to the map, items, monsters etc. things that actually are possible to do. Of course it might take some effort, but would probably be appreciated by the old-school players community. In other words, don't give up!

I am a open-tibia server owner but I'd love to see a server like this out on the market for the players, I guess it would get pretty handy for you if you would start something like this in a situation like this. Hopefully you do and I wish you all luck!

well i know like 15-20 players that start Your server To behonest we are Just waiting till realots is Online.
SO If everything is ready why dont start next week Friday??
i was and still Be a loyal realots player.

Im certainly interested in the server, along with two good buddies that will start aswell.

I think this is a good time to start it, there is 0 7.7~ servers online at the moment and some people prefer this client over 7.4.
But the question is, can cip engine support the current standard that players are used to and like to have in an otserv? im talking about Task system, party share exp, few other things but those two are the most valued ones.
i will start regardless or whether or not you add those, but in my opinion for a larger playerbase these features are needed
and advertisement would have to start 1-2 weeks before, otservlist gold would be nice etc.
also a lot of people are discouraged by the fact that you have to buy pacc, so something would have to be done about that so that people can play for free, but there also needs to be something thats gonna allow you to keep hosting the server and atleast come out on 0 money wise, but i dunno what can that be.
if you can solve that problem then i think the server will be successful.

Last edited:
Im certainly interested in the server, along with two good buddies that will start aswell.

I think this is a good time to start it, there is 0 7.7~ servers online at the moment and some people prefer this client over 7.4.
But the question is, can cip engine support the current standard that players are used to and like to have in an otserv? im talking about Task system, party share exp, few other things but those two are the most valued ones.
i will start regardless or whether or not you add those, but in my opinion for a larger playerbase these features are needed
and advertisement would have to start 1-2 weeks before, otservlist gold would be nice etc.
also a lot of people are discouraged by the fact that you have to buy pacc, so something would have to be done about that so that people can play for free, but there also needs to be something thats gonna allow you to keep hosting the server and atleast come out on 0 money wise, but i dunno what can that be.
if you can solve that problem then i think the server will be successful.

If Task and Shared experience is hard, or even impossible to add on a Cipsoft server, perhaps other things can be done to attract players. I don't have any examples right now, but sometimes breaking pattern and doing something completely different will show good result. I for one would like to play RealOTs with new areas to explore and new customized monsters. Those two things I know is possible.

can't believe people still use this server, and I would say there is a very high chance you're just an old owner with a new account. Well I wish you good luck with it, although 99% of the servers that used the so-called cipsoft files have been gone in less than a year, keeping money from its users and often improving the gaming experience on a basis of 0% per month. Usually, its all about fighting Ddos attacks and stuff like that. Not counting those who are going to aimbot and bot. but again im just providing you feedback from what happened in previous servers. and so far, as you've described it, it sounds just like those back then.

GL

Hello everyone, you should take a look at Toors & Ezz's new project, they are makiin it happen' really! Fixing the CIP sources to an OT engie which will be really flawless when they are done!!!

If you are interested, we could start this CIP serv going if you would like or if you wanna wait untill after summer when I am done of what I think will be an midrated RealOTS version

P.S I will not use the brand RealOTS when I advertise this server, you can see this as a completely new "GmbH"

Back