• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.x] Tibia World RPG is coming back - What Cipsoft should do

Hello lovely OTLanders,

for the post #400 in this thread, I'd love to do something for you.

Since we've got a lot of people wanting to see how the server's going, what's new, its functions and features, I will, if there are enough people to entertain with, stream a "Show-Off" on Twitch inwhich I could, when someone asks me to test or show something (doesn't really matter what, e.g. the Kazordoon's Elevator, or other stuff), just go there and try it out.

We've worked a lot on this, in my opinion masterpiece, and I'd like to share all this work with you, and probably give you some of the feeling that you should get to start this journey with us.

I'll be posting the Twitch link down here, If you're interested, please like the post so I can have an idea to start off with it.

I'd also stream between 21:00 and 23:00* (CET +1) -> For brazilian people between 18:00 and 20:00*.

-> Other CM's and GM would be there on Twitch chat to help with answering questions and chat with you!

*if it takes longer, it will and I'll keep streaming :)

Kindest Regards,

Okke

Awesome!
I hope I will be free in these hours :p

why not let us login and check it out ourseslves bro? but ill check out the stream, whats your twitch?

why not let us login and check it out ourseslves bro? but ill check out the stream, whats your twitch?

I would love to let you guys log in, but a lot things don't allow me to, first of all, you'd have to download our sprites, dat and our client, and that's a thing we don't want people doing now, since they're not encrypted yet. (security reasons, rsa and so on)...

Another factor of it all, you'll be able to see, is the connection, we're working now with quite poor speed, and our network is working with MAC Filtering and VPN for testing purposes.

Thats the 0,01% left to do.

I'll be taking a shower now and the link for my twitch account will be posted here in about one hour.

Nice to see that there are people looking forward to that!

Kind Regards,

Okke

Another great feature we have:

Finally I managed to make it work, our Tibia World RPG Tools, based on Tibianic Tools, but what is that ??

What is Tibia World RPG Tools?
As I've seen, many people have no idea what Tibia World RPG Tools is. Tibia World RPG Tools is not cheat software and doesn't harm gameplay in any way. It's a really helpful program, that could make your life easier on Tibia World RPG. The program consists out of many features, and one of them is called TibiaCam.

Different features?
* Experience Counter is used by many players as a very handy tool to see how much experience you get at certain hunt spots.
* Skill counter is basically the same as the experience counter, but in this feature you can see how fast you gain skills.
* Hotkeys is one of my favorite options since it's so useful! You normally walk with your arrow keys, but this feature makes you redirect certain keys to other ones. lolwut?

For example I walk with wasd, w = redirected to the up-arrow-key. On this way, I have more space between my arms and I am capable to furnish my hotkeys in a very diffrent way than others do.

HUD is allows you to recreate your screen with perhaps useful features.
For example: Your current magic level, current fps, current ping and much more.

Settings make it possible to make automaticly screenshots when you gain level or skills. That's pretty good when you're clumsy like some of my friends.

.:: Screen Shots ::.

scdiwrP.png

f8bMhcS.png

dwfGkRp.png

dAt9fzG.png

Last edited:
I'm wondering if you really made that tool yourself, since I've seen something similar in the past..

He edited tibianic tools, he already said that if you had read, but yea maby he should had leaved the credits or something.

Last edited:
who cares? not me
Never implied that anyone should care, but I am. You're not a sheep to follow me.

Also it says "made by", which it 100% isn't. So it's still a scam to people who don't know that "it is MIT licensed".

Last edited:
February is almost done, so stop lying us it will be open before March, lmaaaaaaaaao or maybe 2017

Maybe something like, Original design : blah.. Modified for blah server by scriotergod. - shrugs -

Back