• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.x] Tibia World RPG is coming back - What Cipsoft should do

I'm wondering if you really made that tool yourself, since I've seen something similar in the past..

~ Edit; Found it
https://code.google.com/archive/p/tibianic-tools/downloads
I like this project, but what I dislike is that he uses Tibianic tools source code and dont provide credits to the one who actually created Tibianic tools (Karelazi - Christoffer forsberg).
As I said in my post, it's based on Tibianic Tools, and guys, really,you should care for something more important ...
It's an open source project, we can do whatever we want, and originally, isn't called Tibianic Tools, it's Original Tools, so we can say that Tibianic (Iryont) didn't gave the real credits too ??

Since it's an open source project and I did my own modifications, I can call it whatever I want, and just to you know, there's the real credits for it, but it's not on those screen shots ...

Kind regards,
Rodrigo (Nottinghster).

Stop complaining please... You want to play on server which isn't ready yet? If he didn't release it now, there must be a reason. Wait patiently, it will be online in future.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting

We're still working on the server, so don't worry. There have been a few ups and downs during the last couple of weeks amongst the team which caused the project to be prolonged. Nottinghster is currently working on something that you all will be very interested in.

Kind regards,

Tibia World RPG Team

Hello again!

I have yet another question for you, the community.
What type of events would you like to see in-game? Events held by GMs, or automatic events that are recurring daily/weekly/monthly.
And also, what kind of events would you like to see?

Examples: Football, Pvp, arena etc..

Kind regards

Hello again!

I have yet another question for you, the community.
What type of events would you like to see in-game? Events held by GMs, or automatic events that are recurring daily/weekly/monthly.
And also, what kind of events would you like to see?

Examples: Football, Pvp, arena etc..

Kind regards
Everything not related to PvP, such as Football, Grape event, etc.

You use "exevo pan" in front of participants, the one who gets grape, is disqualified from event, the last one without grape wins.
Oh, ok that sounds pretty fun. Might be hard to maintain though, since all vocations doesn't have the spell

EDIT: I can just make a script that replaces the spell and put it on an item, so it could work out.

Back