• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.x] Tibia World RPG is coming back - What Cipsoft should do

Currently in the making of a couple of NPC's. Feel free to check it out! :)

Twitch stream

Feel free to ask any questions in the chat, and I'll gladly answer them.

Kind regards

Currently in the making of a couple of NPC's. Feel free to check it out! :)

Twitch stream

Feel free to ask any questions in the chat, and I'll gladly answer them.

Kind regards
just 1 question, what is taking so long? thought the server was ready months ago. are you wasting time developing features nobody cares about like rise of the deveveveororroroga or something?

just 1 question, what is taking so long? thought the server was ready months ago. are you wasting time developing features nobody cares about like rise of the deveveveororroroga or something?
That's done already. We're implementing features people most likely want.

A lot of things have recently gotten in the way. Mainly issues related to health and other things related to our personal lives. We're still working on it, and our release date was meant to be sometime in May. There's not much left to do until we're completely done with everything.

Kind regards,

Tibia World RPG team

what pvp system there will be? added aimbot like tibia +8.0 have or old classic manual aim ?

It looks like you did a lot of hard work and it seems like it would be an awesome server, but will it ever come out?

What is it that's preventing this server from coming out if you don't mind me asking? Is it fixing things and making things work properly? Or do you want to add more things to the game?

Back