• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.x] Tibia World RPG is coming back - What Cipsoft should do

8.6 map wasn't huge.
Are you sure ? :p

yDnLliJ8O.jpg

Isn't huge in mean of not explored areas. Adding a new content would make gameplay better.

In what way? The new stuff really sux, my guess is that the graphical designers that worked on 8.x versions have either left or gotten fired.
The new ones would fit better in WoW where you have 3D and can see everything clearly, it simply isen't that easy in 2D IMO.
Just try to navigate through a cave in 10.76 ex compared to 8.40 - 8.70~ you will hit walls all the time in the 10.76 versions, compared to the 8.x versions where you can easily see where the walls and tiles are.

Looks good!
Dont add Zao or Yalahar.
One thing more you must have GOOD antibot client and active staff against botters/macroers or this server will die FAST.

Looks pretty good I must say. Although I do love the old nostalgic feeling of playing the older OT's, you do run out of things to do and places to hunt pretty quickly. This means you have more hunting places so if it becomes popular you should be able to find somewhere to hunt. In my opinion from what I've seen, you get the best of both worlds.

1. Have you thought about what the rates will be at all?
2. Any information about a Test Server? (I know it's been mentioned a couple times but I would love to try it).

Looks pretty good I must say. Although I do love the old nostalgic feeling of playing the older OT's, you do run out of things to do and places to hunt pretty quickly. This means you have more hunting places so if it becomes popular you should be able to find somewhere to hunt. In my opinion from what I've seen, you get the best of both worlds.

1. Have you thought about what the rates will be at all?
2. Any information about a Test Server? (I know it's been mentioned a couple times but I would love to try it).
Glad to hear that man ;)

Now answering your questions

1 - Yes, but I'll keep that in secret, but will be med-low rate, the reason is: There's alot of RPG in my server, isn't just a kill & click on chest quest, there's alot of histories into it (books, containers, blackboards, signs, graves), so yes, you need to explore the whole map to discover those secrets. (Fuck Tibia Wiki hahahaha)

Want an example ?

Inquisition Quest --> Most of servers out there, you just need to go to certain room and enter the TP and start doing the quest, in my Server, you'll do the same as in Tibia Wiki (Talk to NPCs, Discover Misteries and other things)

2 - I'm working hard on this right now, maybe in a couple of weeks I'll open a Test Server

Nice work, but all these content & monsters CIP developed in 8.0+ was based on the newer combat & mana system, many of them are probably either OP or not viable in a 7.7 system

I'm back in action guys, I wanna hear an opinion from you

What should I do ??

1 - NPCs should sell runes with original charge ? (Yes or No)
2 - NPCs should sell runes with doubled charge ? (Yes or No)
3 - NPCs shouldn't sell runes ? (Yes or No)
4 - NPCs should sell backpack of life fluid and mana fluid ? (Yes or No)
5 - NPCs should sell potions and backpack of potions ? (Yes or No)
6 - NPCs should sell wands and rods? (Yes or No)
7 - Monsters should drop potions as loot ? (Yes or No)

Let me hear your opinion !

Thanks ;)

1 - NPCs should sell runes with original charge ? YES!
2 - NPCs should sell runes with doubled charge ? NO!
3 - NPCs shouldn't sell runes ? NO, they SHOULD sell but with original charges while runes cujured are 2x charges(except for SDs, its very important!)
4 - NPCs should sell backpack of life fluid and mana fluid ? YES
5 - NPCs should sell potions and backpack of potions ? THERE SHOULD BE NO POTIONS!!!! they sucked and they ruined 8.6
6 - NPCs should sell wands and rods? yes
7 - Monsters should drop potions as loot ? no potions at all!

Looks very interesting! But the map thing totally puts me off. It's your server but the playerbase has made it clear they don't want all these new spells and maps. I suggest you to use all these graphics etc but keep the oldschool spells and their correct formulas as well as only including the parts of the map that's oldschool. By that I mean the main island (venore carlin kazz ab thais etc) and edron, darashia and ankrahmun. These parts have already been HEAVILY edited in this new map design and there will be plenty of new content to explore on them alone without adding all the new tibia cities.

That would be to keep it an oldschool version of "new tibia". Anything else is new tibia with few modifications. Good luck!

Edit-> if you do these changes i'll be more than happy to contribute with some form of a teaser/trailer/info video for the server if you want

Back