• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.x] Tibia World RPG is coming back - What Cipsoft should do

As I've said you several times - really nice work. When are you going to start test server?
I'm working hard on this man, to open it as soon as possible ;]

.:: New Feature ::.

Added Monster Loot Message, also you can enable or disable the message, here's an example:

PeE0sjPGn.gif

Honestly can't wait to play this server I love classic, all the wars no fucking f key spamming SD just click and aim click on runes then your player to heal etc just the good old days

Thanks for your opinion man, and answering your question, yes, it's based in cipsoft files, that's one of the reasons of the RPG feeling in my server, it has all libraries, all signs, blackboards, books with texts, containers and etc.

And the dead corpse with items inside, isn't a joke, it's real !!!
Where on earth is that corpse? And i guess since this is an old tibia client, many RL tibia players missed out on that body as with the newest client it probably isn't even in the map anymore? And I wish cipsoft would bring back some old things that they took away with map edits or even if they edited stuff I wouldn't care as long as it remains in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where on earth is that corpse? And i guess since this is an old tibia client, many RL tibia players missed out on that body as with the newest client it probably isn't even in the map anymore? And I wish cipsoft would bring back some old things that they took away with map edits or even if they edited stuff I wouldn't care as long as it remains in the game.
Well, atleast that corpse was in old Tibia map, don't know the actual situation of it.
And you've said something really cool "And I wish cipsoft would bring back some old things that they took away with map edits or even if they , edited stuff I wouldn't care as long as it remains in the game."

That's my MAIN GOAL, to reach all kind of players, the old one and newer one.
Thanks for your feedback man ;]

Well, atleast that corpse was in old Tibia map, don't know the actual situation of it.
And you've said something really cool "And I wish cipsoft would bring back some old things that they took away with map edits or even if they , edited stuff I wouldn't care as long as it remains in the game."

That's my MAIN GOAL, to reach all kind of players, the old one and newer one.
Thanks for your feedback man ;]
No problem man I'll help in anyway I can :)

My personal review after an hour online:

My fears with this server was that it wasn't really going to be oldschool with that huge new tibia map and all those new spells and runes. Pretty much the same thought all of you who posted before me had. I now spent quite some time online on the server testing everything and I have to admit that I was really impressed how RPG this server really was. Even I who only play to kill other players ( :rolleyes: ) want to rpg on this server while spending some time killing former enemies now and then ofcourse! This is pretty much an oldschool server with a few new tibia features such as graphical design and content. Now, the oldschool system was although taken over by the huge new tibia map, spells and runes and fortunately Nottinghster has listened to his community and removed the new spells as well as only launching the server with the regular OLDSCHOOL islands (main island->venore, thais etc etc, edron, darashia and ankrahmun). The new islands from new tibia can always be added later on when people have gotten used to the server and want to further explore new tibia in an oldschool environment. I recommended Nottinghster to add ONE island at a time with one or two months separation to slowly introduce the whole map (except for yalahar, that's shit;)) We'll probably see his decision soon.

Right now I only have two worries:

Wands <- that's not oldschool, remove them please.
New runes?
<- The server has enough new tibia features as it is, the main goal should be to keep the graphical design in a new tibia way, not the actuall gameplay. However I have to admit that some runes (adori frigo for example) were great inventions. I suggest keeping some of the new runes while removing the ones that doesn't really fit in to oldschool tibia such as the FRIGO GFB, what's up with that really?
cmon you're not supposed to be able to GFB dragons :D.

Thanks for showing me the server man. I'll stay updated!
What about the classic designs of wands?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is looking really good, but about the new outfits, those are only accessed by random?
About new outfits, first of all, you need to be a premium account to use it.
Then you will use a talkaction to dress them, there's a page on my website, with all outfits options.

Example of talkaction: !outfit barbarian

You are crazy man, haha, but I like you ;)

It will be medium-low rate
Ok but 1 stage? Or many stages? Dont make IT easy to lvl up, for example 4x exp is to much already a team that get on hydra cave will out run everyone so Quick, BTW why you dont wa t to share exp rate? :p

Ok but 1 stage? Or many stages? Dont make IT easy to lvl up, for example 4x exp is to much already a team that get on hydra cave will out run everyone so Quick, BTW why you dont wa t to share exp rate? :p
Well, for stages, that's what I'm using
Level 1 to 7: 10x
Level 8 to 20: 9x
Level 21 to 30: 8x
Level 31 to 50: 7x
Level 51 to 70: 6x
Level 71 to 90: 5x
Level 91 to 140: 4x
Level 141 to 180: 3x
Level 181+: 2x

And about system, that's what I have

* Experience Shared System
* Guild War System
* Monster Loot Message System
* Enchanting Weapon System
* Market System
* Bounty Hunter System
* Broadcast Message System
* Tasks System
* Bank System (Change coins, Deposit, Transfer, Withdraw and Check Balance)
* No stackable runes and vials, just like the good old golden Tibia days

If the rate is too low for example 1x some people will get bored, but i dont care if it is 1x i just want it to be balanced, not too easy to level up, not too hard to level up.

If the rate is too low for example 1x some people will get bored, but i dont care if it is 1x i just want it to be balanced, not too easy to level up, not too hard to level up.
I get your point, but at the same time, I have to think in something good, to attract players, to make the gameplay balanced.

Don't worry, It will be hell well balanced, even I get surprised when I look at the features that this Open Tibia Server has in it...

I can tell this server will be a big success, and a good server needs professional staff.
That, for sure, will be not a problem :p
My first server (Tibia World RPG OldSchool) was a huge success, the first in the OpenTibia World/Community who had REAL/ORIGINAL Pits of Inferno Quest and Ferumbras Tower for 7.6/7.7

Back