• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.x] Tibia World RPG is coming back - What Cipsoft should do

all i see in the last screenshot is a 8.6 server with old outfits

all i see in the last screenshot is a 8.6 server with old outfits

No, that is a 7.72 client (no hk's, old spells n runes, and the world map is awesome, even for rpg players that want to have that old tibia feeling and play with no spoilers, since every single book is placed correctly into the game, npc's with missions, everything is working...)

Finally I can announce something extraordinary, never seen in a OTServ, the Rise of Devovorga World Quest fully working !!!

Ked7vEtsC.jpg

devovorga_by_razanalvz-d5edyfg.jpg
Evil has many faces! Sometimes, even a beautiful girl might be the beginning of something wicked...

The malicious and ruthless Devovorga is about to rise again to bring suffering and pain to satisfy her thirst for revenge. Brace yourselves!

Trapped by it's creators inside the body of a beautiful girl, once a year it will release it's true power and accomplish it's destiny..."to devour evil and bring a new dawn", and finally save the world from "corruption".

A powerful ancient weapon meant to be sleeping forever has awoken deep under Vengoth. Portals all over the world lead to fragments of its shattered soul. With thirst for revenge and burning rage she will destroy the world - unless you fight her back...

It's name is unspeakable for our tongue, but we may call it "Devovorga". Trapped by it's creators inside the body of a beautiful girl, once a year it will release it's true power and accomplish it's destiny..."to devour evil and bring a new dawn", and finally save the world from "corruption". Are you prepared?

Stage 1 (The Beggining):

First than all, go to Yalahar, enter into the Trade Quarter, and go south until you find the NPC Harlow, he is the ferryman that will take you to Vengoth. Once there, you must walk to the east until you find a teleport that leads to Devovorga's Lair.

The NPC A Beautiful Girl awaits you inside the lair. Talk to her several times until Devovorga wakes up. For the first 5 minutes, you are able to hit Devovorga but it can't be killed, do that until the following message appears:

"Something is rumbling deep underground all over the world."

Now, Devovorga will become indestructible and all the incarnations will spawn...

Stage 2 (Devovorga's incarnations can be reached through portals with different level requirements):

Now, your mission is to find all the portals that opened all around Tibia and kill all the five incarnations (it doesn't refer to a single player, it means that YOUR WORLD must do that and make sure they don't respawn again before you finished with the killing). Just wait for each server message to appear in order to kill them. Remember that there's a level requirement to enter into the portals. Do not underestimate them!
  1. Anmothra (Your level range must be between 20 to 40 to enter into this portal)
  2. Irahsae (Your level range must be between 40 to 60 to enter into this portal)
  3. Teneshpar (Your level range must be between 40 to 80 to enter into this portal)
  4. Chikhaton (Your character must be level 70 or higher to be able to enter into the portal)
  5. Phrodomo (Your character must be level 70 or higher to be able to enter into the portal)
Once you killed all the incarnations the message "The incarnations of Devovorga have been thrown back into the abyss"appears.

Stage 3 (The Final Battle):

If your world has successfully completed stage 2 (killing all the incarnations), stage 3 will be initiated in some minutes. After that, you will read the message "The shattered incarnations of Devovorga reassemble step by step. They will raise again sooner or later. Be prepared!"

Then, you have to go back to Devovorga's Lair in Vengoth, and kill all the Blooms of Doom that are surrounding the Cocoon inside which Devovorga is making its mutation (invulnerable at moment).

Once you killed all the Blooms of Doom, you will be teleported back to the hole above where these monsters spawns and the message "The mutation of Devovorga has been stopped - but her essence was shattered once again and formed incarnations" will appear. Go down once again, and kill and the Spawns of Devovorga.

Now you must repeat what you did on stage 2, so kill all the incarnations once again and wait until the corresponding server message appears.

A new round of Blooms of Doom and Spawns of Devovorga will spawn. Kill them all and the Cocoon will turn into a Vulnerable Cocoon. Now you can destroy it and once you do that, you will be teleported back up and the message "You destroyed Devovorga's Cocoon - but not in time to stop her transformation. Kill her - or the world as you know it will end" appears. Now you are able to kill Devovorga (be careful, there are some Spawns of Devovorga with her). Just go down the hole and save the world.

Reward eligibility:

The permission to claim a reward can only be obtained by sufficiently contributing to a fight against one of the incarnations, blooms of doom or Devovorga herself in the last 60 seconds before the corresponding monster dies or if you were online when the last stage of Devovorga was killed.

If you are reward eligible, you will now receive a stone of wisdom. Stones of wisdom can be traded for experience with Milos and Trimegis.

Are you ready ?

Preview:
ohdICmsbA.gif

UeWzcJ24L.gif

2Mueel0x.gif

IQBglivC9.gif

Wqljg8NrJ.png

fUjECERAi.png

Last edited:
Very original project. Definitely gonna try. Keep it up! :)
And damn. All these new quest with oldschool mechanics, no hotkeys, shared exhaust etc. This is going to be some new challenge.

Last edited:
Man you should first focus on getting the server playable fully fixing all bugs and only then adding some big quests that not a lot of people care about that take a lot of time to make

i just want the server to come faster because it looks awesome

Man you should first focus on getting the server playable fully fixing all bugs and only then adding some big quests that not a lot of people care about that take a lot of time to make

It is playable, it runs, there is only a ton work left.

Problem is, there is plenty out of OTS without "major" bugs, if you need attention from the community, you'll need masterpieces, just like this one that just came out.

I've tested it, it looks and feels totally real and awesome.

The server is fully playable at this moment, but I'm very perfectionist person, I'm checking file per file, to find and fix any kind of bug, but also there's some work to make it better, as I said before, I'll open a Test Server very soon ...

I quit Tibia 6 years ago because of what it turned into. Not saying wars or PvP is such a horrible thing, but that was not what Tibia was to me. I missed the RPG part of it. The quests, the teamwork and community.

So, after days of searching for an OT server that could resemble the good old times, I found this.
Guess its time to round up the 2003 crew and get some hunts going again ;)

Can't wait to see the server man!

Last edited:
I quit Tibia 6 years ago because of what it turned into. Not saying wars or PvP is such a horrible thing, but that was not what Tibia was to me. I missed the RPG part of it. The quests, the teamwork and community.

So, after days of searching for an OT server that could resemble the good old times, I found this.
Guess its time to round up the 2003 crew and get some hunts going again ;)

Can't wait to see the server man!
Man, I cried reading your post, hehe, jokin' :p

Be welcome ;]

Back