• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.x] Tibia World RPG is coming back - What Cipsoft should do

Ah don't worry about it, Nott~ has got good people around, I bet.

I hope as I onced played on a server that I loved and the owner gave somebody CM, I was trying to do poi he kept constantly tping me and I couldn't hunt so I gave up, I just hate servers with staff that abuse their powers

I hope as I onced played on a server that I loved and the owner gave somebody CM, I was trying to do poi he kept constantly tping me and I couldn't hunt so I gave up, I just hate servers with staff that abuse their powers

Oh dear Satan,

Nah, people shouldn't be teleporting others around in such a server, there shall be friendly helpers (Tutors and Seniors) around.

Nottinghster's TibiaServer hasn't got such creepy mapbugs that will keep you locked somewhere without an exit, so I guess such events are not even worth to talk about.

In my server, you won't find that kind of problem, since I have a great team of 1 guy ( :p ) working with me

UOTE="Nottinghster, post: 2272526, member: 3619"]Thanks man, but at the moment, I don't need a Game Master ;][/QUOTE]
Well, I'll help if needed.

Why cant we have long term server with 1x or 2x exp, all this servers with stage exp doesnt last long, i if i wanną server that i cold play for 1 year atleast, ifnyou makr It medium exp rate i will REACH all goals within 3 weeks ten got bored, please consider makiet It 2 or 3x exp whole time, high exp ratio on low lvls will destroy ot , 1 Day for lvl 50 and 20 sf charakters that kills everyone

Why cant we have long term server with 1x or 2x exp, all this servers with stage exp doesnt last long, i if i wanną server that i cold play for 1 year atleast, ifnyou makr It medium exp rate i will REACH all goals within 3 weeks ten got bored, please consider makiet It 2 or 3x exp whole time, high exp ratio on low lvls will destroy ot , 1 Day for lvl 50 and 20 sf charakters that kills everyone

It's gonna be tested with Experience Stages first I guess, but from the talks I had with Nottinghster, a long term server is already in the to-do list.

The goal is still to make a perfect server, there is indeed a lot of work to do, but once it's complete and people are aware of it, I'm sure you can count this opinion in about having it 2x or 3x rate.

The only problem about it: Tibia is a game that must be often updated -> New quests, items, monsters, map, otherwise people will get bored and leave for another server which they don't need to waste months to get level 100 and war, it's still hard to get attention from all kind of players (the RPG players and PVP players...)

Only thing I'm sure: When this server comes out, it's about to change OpenTibia history.

If you make lvls fast then you will get bored fast ( lvl 100 fast inq fast poi fast etc all goals reached )= end of fun, but ifnyou make IT 2x exp you will need time to REACH all the goals inq poi lvl 100 etc and the PPL will not outlvl those ones that started for example 1 or 2 weeks later, thats why tibianic stood alive that long time

If you make lvls fast then you will get bored fast ( lvl 100 fast inq fast poi fast etc all goals reached )= end of fun, but ifnyou make IT 2x exp you will need time to REACH all the goals inq poi lvl 100 etc and the PPL will not outlvl those ones that started for example 1 or 2 weeks later, thats why tibianic stood alive that long time

That's where you made a mistake, No one until now (I can probably say that) has done a REAL Inquisition / Pits of Inferno or any other 8.6 quest without Hotkeys, and it's not going to be easy to level up after 140...

I think that the Test-Phase with stages should last at least 3 months, to see if it's still "playable" after such an amount of time.

And plus with a low exp rate there will be less botters making it unfair as botters like to level up fast.

And plus with a low exp rate there will be less botters making it unfair as botters like to level up fast.

Not quite the concept, since botters don't have the patience to level up with their own hands.

Thus, not a reason to get worried about botters, since most itemID's are changed because we're using an edited .spr, sure theres a workaround to deal with it, but it will take a time until botters show up, they will get deleted anyways.

With a lower exprate you can expect more botters, not less. The harder a game gets the harder people will look for options to make it easier on themselves.

But bottling is pointless altogether why cheat? I know because they are lazy but it is stupid.

Not quite the concept, since botters don't have the patience to level up with their own hands.

Thus, not a reason to get worried about botters, since most itemID's are changed because we're using an edited .spr, sure theres a workaround to deal with it, but it will take a time until botters show up, they will get deleted anyways.
I hope so as I understand that there will be hardly any bottlers as an old client and they are not used to it, but I'm worried about the few brothers there might be that ruin some of the fun by cheating.

I hope so as I understand that there will be hardly any bottlers as an old client and they are not used to it, but I'm worried about the few brothers there might be that ruin some of the fun by cheating.

As said, botters will be deleted as soon as they are discovered / reported.

But it's been always fun to kill "macroers" afk-runeing, I personally love it.

0EKAAKbOE.png

Back