• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] Map Editor

Im getting read to scan, and ill post results.

Download ticket reserved. In 0.8 minutes your download will be ready.

SOON SOON SOON...Jotti opening...NOW

@Denis (Actually 8.1 item.otb is available, its just SimOne or Remere need to update there map editors to handle it)

Downloading pretty damn slow...Do i feel horny? Yep...Maybe cause I see the Trojan lol.

FINISHED: ~RESULTS~
The server is extremely busy at the moment, please wait (retrying in 22 seconds)...
DAMN YOU JOTTI >.<

FINISHED: ~REULTS~ (Hopefully)
The server is extremely busy at the moment, please wait (retrying in 21 seconds)...
DAMN YOU JOTTI >.< AGAIN!!!

THIRD TIMES A CHARM (4th, 5th, 6th, Refreshed Page, AND ON THE 7th TRY =)
Uploading file, please wait...

AFF JOTTI HAS ME WAITING AGAIN >.<
(8th,9th, AND ON THE 10th TRY =)

SCREW IT...NORTON ANTIVIRUS IT IS: NO VIRUS FOUND, But just for the ones who dont trust me.

Last edited:
This is not the new mapeditor..
Where is the items?

And guys, it's clean..!

Last edited:
Its absolut clean. I dont say that are the newest one. Only one i found with all new items id. Im sorry for i will share... :(

dude you are so wrong ITEMS.OTM 8.1 ARE AVAIBLE YES YOU SEARCH ON FORUMS AND U WILL FIND THEM I GOT THEm! sorry caps but newbies piss me off sometimes!

dude you are so wrong ITEMS.OTM 8.1 ARE AVAIBLE YES YOU SEARCH ON FORUMS AND U WILL FIND THEM I GOT THEm! sorry caps but newbies piss me off sometimes!

The __OFFICIAL__ items.otb for protocol 8.1 is __NOT__ available, using an own made one or one made by someone else is ruining the whole point of the OTB system which is to keep the same server ItemID's all the time.

... and I doubt the otb file you have is fully working.

The __OFFICIAL__ items.otb for protocol 8.1 is __NOT__ available, using an own made one or one made by someone else is ruining the whole point of the OTB system which is to keep the same server ItemID's all the time.

... and I doubt the otb file you have got is fully working.

indeed! there is no mapeditor for tibia 8.1! All files you can get for any mapeditor8.1 are incomplete! Why peoples think they do a great thing when posting those editors... btw. give me rep plz *g* ive done nothing, but would be nice...

farewell Virgel

why my map editor says cant find npcs ?S::SS

how i make that possible so no bugs

thanks in forehand

Back
Top Bottom