• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.1] Real Tibia map, 77 mb.

i don't get it when i open it all the files that its got r like house files and thats it i need the whole thing all the accounts the acc manager cause ionno what to do with just like 2 files i heard it was great and i rele want to try it so plz put the rest of it on there

what about the NPCs? |:
do I just need to rename them or something like that? unless you got those NPCs :(

well if your map have been made with the same coordinates as this one then YES you can.

Guys, I have a doubt.
I do not know if that is possible but,if I download a map rl 8.1 and update him on the map editor to 8.31 as the map is the map of cipsoft 8.31? With the new creatures and items?
Will have the respaw of Bog Raider in edron, Wyrm, Grim Reaper?

Sorry for my bad English

Guys, I have a doubt.
I do not know if that is possible but,if I download a map rl 8.1 and update him on the map editor to 8.31 as the map is the map of cipsoft 8.31? With the new creatures and items?
Will have the respaw of Bog Raider in edron, Wyrm, Grim Reaper?

Sorry for my bad English

Nope, it will look just the same as the 8.1 one.

Can you copy the gamemaster isle and post it on a new thread?
I would be really thankfull.

Error

You have reached the download limit for free-users. Would you like more?

When I try download spawns xp can anyone upload on speedyshare or sumthin

is it possible to convert this map into 8.3.1? or is it the same or What?

I'm new at this -.-

yea, just open it in a 8.31 mapeditor and it will be fine

Hello, i got a problem I put the tibia.xml in the server.. and when it charge, said me like 20 errors of monsters.. then like 3 error of npc.. one of a paladin_spell... and other two of addons anyone repair that? and tell me how please..

Back