• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.50]Bottle of Wine

Waromir

Reaction score
2vmu0zb.png
Welcome, In whole name of project Bottle of Wine!

Bottle of Wine, is a Polish Open Tibia Server Project.
In gameplay you will see a lot of innovations. Now, I will show few of they:
The player, can choose one of two towns, named:
Therium
Renmar

Names of Towns, are from names two gods Therium and Renmar. Player will choose where he will play and he does not have from this decision of retreat.
Towns are fighting beteewen them. The players from diffrent towns are fighting too. Yes, you think "So, what they do with PK?" If you kill someone of diffrent town you will
gain "Honor Frag", you can spend your Honor Frag points for powerful items.
Next of innovations, will be a maximum level. We can reach up max 180 level, it on wchich if we die, we don't lose level.(all levels 1-179 if we die - level is downgraded).
But, that isn't end of innovations! We suprise you, our new,own client and new spells! Next innovation, will be a new professions, but i will show them next time. Now, I can
tell you, we will have 5 proffesions.
It's end.
(Sorry, for our low english:])

Screenshots:

2ynqn1t.png

6jghhz.png

kdo0zt.png

2edmhqu.png

t8p6l1.png

And last screenshot <- it presents a system identifying a players from other town.

2m5nkgp.png

Bottle of Wine Team.

THE SERVER WILL BE ENGLISH LANGUAGE VERSION :)

We come back!
A little presentation about Therium City. We would like you, to invite you on forum: www.bottleofwine.pl (we will make english section, on few days.)

...Year 1018 after Garrin has arrived, month of corns, day 8th...
Tavern in Therium, dark room with one bed and burning torch. I've travelled entire day and night and despite the fact, that outside is runrise I have to rest. Outside I hear voices of merchants and guards, who are recruting to Therium army. I'm falling asleep, I'll describe more... later.

t8osg8.png

Few hours later.

I woke up with painful back. This bed wasn't good. But I'm not suprised, this room was cheap, so it can't be comfortable. I've gone to west, to Cathedral district. There were lots of shops outside near heavy walls of cathedral, which is amazing.

358sayo.png

Several minutes later.

I've heard big bell, mass is over. Crowds started to get out of cathedral, then I decided to get in. It was very big. On walls there were some amazing paintings. Therium is more religious city than Renmar, I wasn't suprised.

2u3zcaq.png

An hour later.

Near depot I've eaten a lunch. Now I'm going to put off my rapier and sword to depot. With any weapon I'm not able to get in royal district. To get there fully inforced you have to got permission given by guards leader, I don't have time to get it. Although, I heard, that I would have to exterminate trolls in south of Therium, what I wasn't able to do.

35bt9cj.png

When I got to royal district it was a sunset, so I haven't got much time to stay there.

wss1zd.png

r281hw.png

The architecture of royal district is interesting. There are high arches, walls of castle are built into mountains. It gives pictersque look, but still under your feets are cracks or rocks which falls from above.

wwj2vo.png

In the end I got to the palace. I'm not able to go there even at day, it's highly protected. I've had a while to describe it, and then I have had to go outside royal district. I bought a room in a house. Tomorrow I go to north east, to Renmar.

Traveller Galethos

250jx5j.png

eapjtl.png

-----
So Galethos trying to get to Renmar. That will take him some days, but when he will travelling he will find some interesing places, so you can't be bored :)

www.bottleofwine.pl

* 5 New Vocations
* Max level: 180
* Fight of the two towns, Renmar & Therium, gaining honor frags
* Big pvp system
* Instances like in world of warcraft!
*Crafting: Blacksmithing, Alchemy
* Many of ours, and yours ideas!

Regards!, Bottle of Wine Team
SKILL SYSTEM <- SEE THAT!

Last edited:
Next part of screenshots:

2wqbgg8.png

2j8njt.png

j0hblv.png

f4e1qa.png

21o31tu.png

nn9npz.png

2w2h8pd.png

Proffesions:

Niemagiczne - Nomagic(warriors etc.)
Magiczne - Magic.

2lk4nch.png

I don't use a auto-border sorry, your eyes see wrong : )

But i aggre your own comment. : )

I have seen so far loads of projects like this. Every had it's own, special and really promising innovations. However none of them succeeded. I think that you should stay without modifying vocations. Tibia is tibia and should stay tibia - four vocations and really not bad spell system.

Maps are ugly a bit. Showoff style and plenty of doodads is nice, but still it's not main reason that will decide if your map will be playable. There should be much space for players, but try to think about it.

Regards,
Hermes

Yea i think about that what you say. But i have a lot of experience in Open Tibia servers(i know you don't hear about me - cause before i come to this forum i do only at polish scene), and have a great team - some about 4-5 mappers, 1 scripter(great) and 2 writers. I want do somenthing big - and international : )

I was a part of many open tibia servers too. Experience doesn't matter if you haven't got creativity and vision of nice gameplay on the server. It's really most important thing that makes players stay on your server longer. I worked mainly alone on my servers and size of your team really wouldn't speed up progress on the server :p

Btw. z jakiego forum jesteś? Nigdy Cię nie widziałem, a przynajmniej nie przypominam sobie :f

Z Torgu(hog ots przedewszystkim) tnet, otmapping... Tma jestem dośc znany.
(SORRY FOR POLISH)
Yea i know that.. But, what if we start? Innowations, new system, new own client, and vocations?

Back