• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [8.50+]Custom OTS Project!!

DeeJay

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I'm glad to message there again.
I have an offert for you, our otlanders.

So,
I have started making project. It will be mix of real map (1 maybe 2 towns remade and some hunting places - 20%), evolution (main town remade and some hunting places - 15%), quests (mostly from real, but we will include made ourselves - 20%) and our own work. Of course its only begin, so we have a lot to do. I'm searching for experienced and ripe members, which have free time and skills. Of course, I offer dedicated server, and when we will start, some % of donation. Lets talk about details.

I need:
3-4 Mappers - To end our map, think of new ideas for quests etc.
2-3 Scripters - To help with making new things to our OTS.
1-2 Graphic Designers - To make a several things like logo, buttons for accmaker's layout, pic to Tibia Client etc.
1-2 Web Developers - To make our forum and accmaker very usefully, comfortable and unique.
1-2 Community Managers - To ensure peace and arrangement.
3-4 Senior Tutors - To help players in Help Channel, report players, advanced situations to superiors with a chance to advance :)

Requirements:
For all its: Free time, MSN, Age:15+
Mappers - Piece of work, I need several screens, and of course, ingenuity.
Scripters - One simple script with explaining of all functions. It can be lua/xml.
Graphic Designers - One project with words: OTLAND PROJECT. It can be logo, pic etc.
Web Developers - Ingenuity, willingness to work, knowledge of simple scripts, building of site, and one simple addon made yourself.
Community Managers - Knowledge of rules, MATURITY, experience, have to speak fluently English, and had emotional balance, responsibility.
Senior Tutors - enthusiasm to work, responsibility.

Application:
Name:
Hobbys:
Team position:
Experience:
MSN:
Requirements set out above:

Example of Application:

Name: Lukas
Online Time: 3-5h
Hobbys: Football, Tibia
Team position: Graphic Designer
Experience: 2 tibia project : Tibia 1, Tibia 2 for 3 years with xxx and yyy from Otland.net
MSN: [email protected]
Requirements set out above: Url to mine logo.

To this, which I will take to our team I will answer in MSN or PM.

Good luck.!

Sincerely,
Deejay.​

Last edited:
Try Unbolding it all, and only bolding important words. Makes the thread more appealing plus have structure.

Goodluck.

@Up

Code:
Online Time:[B][U]8/9[/U][/B] hrs daily
Hobbys:Playing Tibia and soccer

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Hello everyone.
I'm glad to message there again.
I have an offert for you, our otlanders.

So,
I have started making project. It will be mix of real map (1 maybe 2 towns remade and some hunting places - 20%), evolution (main town remade and some hunting places - 15%), quests (mostly from real, but we will include made ourselves - 20%) and our own work. Of course its only begin, so we have a lot to do. I'm searching for experienced and ripe members, which have free time and skills. Of course, I offer dedicated server, and when we will start, some % of donation. Lets talk about details.

I need:
3-4 Mappers - To end our map, think of new ideas for quests etc.
2-3 Scripters - To help with making new things to our OTS.
1-2 Graphic Designers - To make a several things like logo, buttons for accmaker's layout, pic to Tibia Client etc.
1-2 Web Developers - To make our forum and accmaker very usefully, comfortable and unique.
1-2 Community Managers - To ensure peace and arrangement.
3-4 Senior Tutors - To help players in Help Channel, report players, advanced situations to superiors with a chance to advance :)

Requirements:
For all its: Free time, MSN, Age:15+
Mappers - Piece of work, I need several screens, and of course, ingenuity.
Scripters - One simple script with explaining of all functions. It can be lua/xml.
Graphic Designers - One project with words: OTLAND PROJECT. It can be logo, pic etc.
Web Developers - Ingenuity, willingness to work, knowledge of simple scripts, building of site, and one simple addon made yourself.
Community Managers - Knowledge of rules, MATURITY, experience, have to speak fluently English, and had emotional balance, responsibility.
Senior Tutors - enthusiasm to work, responsibility.

Application:
Name:
Hobbys:
Team position:
Experience:
MSN:
Requirements set out above:

Example of Application:

To this, which I will take to our team I will answer in MSN or PM.

Good luck.!

Sincerely,
Deejay.​

Darien Corbett
15(turned 15 October 10th this year)
5+ hours
Skating/tibia(ofc)/graphics
Mapper,script,graphic,cm or st(Doesn't matter but i do prefer senior tutor because i dont need to make any items or anything like that i just want to help you with your project
My experience with tibia is excellent like completely awesome for starters i have been staff on all servers(too many to list will say if you want) i have been offered higher than gm but i have not taken i dont need the higher position for info about me and i will stick to the rest of my life i will not take what i do not need but all i want is senior tutor like i sad but lets get to the point(sorry or gong off track) I have been playing tibia sense 7.5 i know all commands of every group even though i haven't been given the chance of all the groups it does not matter and i know much bout tibia,i will report anything that means nessecery to want your expectations or any other staff members i have been tutor with 2 different characters in real tibia but i have forever retire there i will not have a second character and if you need any other info just ask me my msn is [email protected]
for bout 3 years i have only chosen to be be (st) and i have enjoyed it more than ever i will do as much of my power to make your server the best out there not a single botter will get past me and i will ensure that i will fill my duties and responsibilities,i am very active i will respond to the players i will keep the help channel opened at all times as should, and will be a non power abuser(not that i ever was or will be).

thank you for your time and i would be cheerful to join you in your project.
:):(:confused::ninja::peace::mad::$:eek::huh::p:$:huh::peace::ninja::)

Some words you need to take care off while typing, no offense, trying to help ^^

sense --> Since

Darien Corbett
15(turned 15 October 10th this year)
5+ hours
Skating/tibia(ofc)/graphics
Mapper,script,graphic,cm or st(Doesn't matter but i do prefer senior tutor because i dont need to make any items or anything like that i just want to help you with your project
My experience with tibia is excellent like completely awesome for starters i have been staff on all servers(too many to list will say if you want) i have been offered higher than gm but i have not taken i dont need the higher position for info about me and i will stick to the rest of my life i will not take what i do not need but all i want is senior tutor like i sad but lets get to the point(sorry or gong off track) I have been playing tibia sense 7.5 i know all commands of every group even though i haven't been given the chance of all the groups it does not matter and i know much bout tibia,i will report anything that means nessecery to want your expectations or any other staff members i have been tutor with 2 different characters in real tibia but i have forever retire there i will not have a second character and if you need any other info just ask me my msn is [email protected]
for bout 3 years i have only chosen to be be (st) and i have enjoyed it more than ever i will do as much of my power to make your server the best out there not a single botter will get past me and i will ensure that i will fill my duties and responsibilities,i am very active i will respond to the players i will keep the help channel opened at all times as should, and will be a non power abuser(not that i ever was or will be).

thank you for your time and i would be cheerful to join you in your project.
:):(:confused::ninja::peace::mad::$:eek::huh::p:$:huh::peace::ninja::)

Seriously.. You should try to split the sentances when writing that much too make it easier to read.

Name: Matheus Loureiro (Nickname: Mattew)
Online Time: Between 6 to 8 hours per day.
Hobbys: Well, I play tibia global sometimes, and I have a small company of web site seller and stuffs...
Team position: I'm web developer, or better saying web master.
Experience: Html and Php programmer.
MSN: [email protected]
Requirements set out above: What is it? :O

About me:

Well, I'm not american, I born and live in Brazil, but I have 5 years of experience with open tibia servers and 3 years of PHP Programming, I already created many web sites (not open tibia web sites) at all. And I'm backing to try a new team, but this time, I want a team not from my country, all Brazilian projects I worked for, other ppl doesn't care.

This time, I'm trying something new. A international project, here on Otland. I have a very good english, but my native language is portuguese. So both I speak fluently.

I'm waiting for your contact, or test. Something like.

Regards,
Mattew.

Name: Vincent
Online Time: 7/9 Hours Daily
Hobbys:Be with friends,mapping,helping people
Team position: Senior Tutor,Community Helper,Mapper
Experience:
Mapper: I have experince in mapping for 1 year not so good as pro mappers,

Senior Tutor: have been Senior tutor in real tibia.

Community helper; I Have been Senior Tutor as far on real tibia so yes kinda love to help people out

MSN:[email protected]

Requirements set out above: ?

Back