• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Full Zao Island

again:
89857508.png

In RME 1.1.11 ZAO looks great ;/

plz give me items from tfs 0.4 :)

Skeyba o problema esta no [Rme 1.1.11], eu testei abri com o Rme 1.1.11 e ficou com esse mesmo problema, depois testei com o [Rme 1.1.10] e nao ficou com esse bug no map, espero ter ajudado.

Xoxo KoJiiRo

Skeyba the problem is in [Rme 1.1.11], I tried to open the Rme 1.1.11 and got the same problem, then tested it with [1.1.10] and Rme not got this bug in the map, I have helped.

Xoxo KoJiiRo

Skeyba the problem is in [Rme 1.1.11], I tried to open the Rme 1.1.11 and got the same problem, then tested it with [1.1.10] and Rme not got this bug in the map, I have helped.

Xoxo KoJiiRo

thanks

Well so now that I'm having problems with my map, I imported the zao island on a global map, the right to the care, etc. so it appeared a huge square in the Edron damaging houses i places. could someone help me? I answer.

XoXo KoJiiRo

Well so now that I'm having problems with my map, I imported the zao island on a global map, the right to the care, etc. so it appeared a huge square in the Edron damaging houses i places. could someone help me? I answer.

XoXo KoJiiRo

remove spawn place before import ZAO

I have problem i use remeres map editor 1.11 and tibia.spr 8.54 i open remeres map editor serach zao and have this...

2ypddtv.jpg

Up/Up/Up
Otwierałem rme pobranym ze strony
hmmm ściągnąłem 3 tibie zainstalowałem i dałem pozycje na dysku plików dat z tibi itd i działa

Back