• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Full Zao Island

Sorry for asking, but what are the cordinates and how do i import it into the other map? im using latest remere's, and when i press import map, it says that i need a newer items.otb?

Suckers that paid for it. :)
Thats the spirit.

I say go to hell to those people that are against sharing. We should all share with eachother, thats actually what everything is about. Ofc donations to the creators should be done from time to time. But stop crying around like little sissy's when someone release good work.

Im repping frankfarmer for the fact that he knows what a otcommunity is all about. :]

Thats the spirit.

I say go to hell to those people that are against sharing. We should all share with eachother, thats actually what everything is about. Ofc donations to the creators should be done from time to time. But stop crying around like little sissy's when someone release good work.

Im repping frankfarmer for the fact that he knows what a otcommunity is all about. :]

I know by releasing stuff like this, more players will arrive to our beloved forum. The community will be bigger, more players can have fancy stuff and there can be more of those "cool" servers. I mean, if everyone stopped making/distribute things then the open tibia community would be deD.

Thanks for the feedback Feloth!

Sorry for asking, but what are the cordinates and how do i import it into the other map? im using latest remere's, and when i press import map, it says that i need a newer items.otb?

32000x32000

Is where it starts.

@Feloth, your correct there, but still it wasn't his work to share, that's like Raxon/Sam's project, he gives to a friend to look at and he releases. #Example- There goes someone's hard work.

I know by releasing stuff like this, more players will arrive to our beloved forum. The community will be bigger, more players can have fancy stuff and there can be more of those "cool" servers. I mean, if everyone stopped making/distribute things then the open tibia community would be deD.

Thanks for the feedback Feloth!

Everyone are so selfish in this forum, but thats what you get when you stuck a bunch of 14-17year olds in one place. Please don't become one, always contribute to this forum. Make this forum the top notch one!

What would people say if Talaturen or Elf made TFS non free anymore? People only think of themselfs these days, they better open their fucking eyes soon or they won't get far in their lives.

@ Sarah
Thats what they get, thats what everything is about. If they don't want their stuff released, then they don't need to give it out. If they sold it to someone that released it, then they can blame themselfs. Because THEY SOLD IT meaning they dont own it anymore. So the buyer can do what he wants.

Everyone are so selfish in this forum, but thats what you get when you stuck a bunch of 14-17year olds in one place. Please don't become one, always contribute to this forum. Make this forum the top notch one!

What would people say if Talaturen or Elf made TFS non free anymore? People only think of themselfs these days, they better open their fucking eyes soon or they won't get far in their lives.

@ Sarah
Thats what they get, thats what everything is about. If they don't want their stuff released, then they don't need to give it out. If they sold it to someone that released it, then they can blame themselfs. Because THEY SOLD IT meaning they dont own it anymore. So the buyer can do what he wants.

True. If someone wants to have their work for themself it's easy not to duplicate copies of the work and give it out to "friends". If I we're in that age, it would have been easier to become the one your talking about but when your looking trough the ages of twentyone and around it goes. It's much easier to know what you mean and what a community is all about.

Hail distributers and developers!

@ Sarah

Very good points.. was about to post something myself about what if Elf didn't make TFS for free?

People are forgeting that this is OPEN Tibia, and we should work togather to develop more content for each other to use, be it custom, or from real tibia.

True. If someone wants to have their work for themself it's easy not to duplicate copies of the work and give it out to "friends". If I we're in that age, it would have been easier to become the one your talking about but when your looking trough the ages of twentyone and around it goes. It's much easier to know what you mean and what a community is all about.

Hail distributers and developers!

I am going to fall in love with you :peace:

Wasn't it all about having an unique map with Zao until .. now?

Now everyone will open MORE RL SERVERS.. BUT NOW WITH ZAO :peace:

There's people that still work on their own servers.. maps and scripts you know??

I worked my ass off to track zao and just got less than 90% of it..

This is call open tibia.. we should all share ideas.. and few things.. now and then.. but cmon!!

This map is not even yours...

People don't even care about the "community" they just login.. download shit, open stupid rl map servers.. and logout

"If you like this release! I would sure like some reputation for it!"

I bet you do.. this is more about that stupid REP BAR.. than helping the community

And i don't care if you guys talk back about me or this comment.. I'm free to say w.e i want..

Now everyone will open MORE RL SERVERS.. BUT NOW WITH ZAO :peace:

There's people that still work on their own servers.. maps and scripts you know??

I worked my ass off to track zao and just got less than 90% of it..

This is call open tibia.. we should all share ideas.. and few things.. now and then.. but cmon!!

This map is not even yours...

People don't even care about the "community" they just login.. download shit, open stupid rl map servers.. and logout

"If you like this release! I would sure like some reputation for it!"

I bet you do.. this is more about that stupid REP BAR.. than helping the community

And i don't care if you guys talk back about me or this comment.. I'm free to say w.e i want..

Who cares? If he have it, he should release it. He is doing other people a favour, if everyone did like he did we would have amazing servers to choose from everywhere.

And no server would be unique, so there would be no point playing a certain server. :/

Back