• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] Full Zao Island

I feel ya Feloth.. share & help the community

But Saraah made a good point..
There's no unique servers anymore..

Have you seen the "advertise your ot" section??

Honestly.. full of ugly *** RL servers.. and all of them are the same..

There was like 3 servers with zao i think.. now you'll see threads everywhere with "RL MAP START ZAO!!" as title

When attempting to load the map into those coords you posted, I receive the error: "discarding tiles"
Help is appreciated :)
Running Remere's Map Editor

I'm having same problem as Kazuku I import it into the coordinates you put but then it says "discarding tiles" and it deletes all that I just imported.

And no server would be unique, so there would be no point playing a certain server. :/

That would be a good thing, that would actually make custom mapped servers more populair. Because then real map servers would be all the same! Also, why want a realmap server to be unique? The point is to have real map anyway, if you want unique make a custom map server.

I feel ya Feloth.. share & help the community

But Saraah made a good point..
There's no unique servers anymore..

Have you seen the "advertise your ot" section??

Honestly.. full of ugly *** RL servers.. and all of them are the same..

There was like 3 servers with zao i think.. now you'll see threads everywhere with "RL MAP START ZAO!!" as title

Who cares? Let them, there is alot more to a server then just the maps. You gotta have a stable player list, you gotta update regulary and you need to make it 100% bugfree.

map not even close to rl, spawns are like 10% correct, there is absolutely NONE orc riders on Zao for example... and Caves Are Missing too

I dont even trust frank, I dont even talk to him -.-'' ?

And I havent event sent him shit?

I'm sorry if you feel betrayed etc. But this is your own fault, I have nothing personally against you or anything. But right should be right.

If a person gets the matrial from someone else, he becomes the owner. Meaning he has the right to do anything he want with it. This is all illegal, so why even bother making it "secret" for eachother. JUST SHARE WITH EVERYONE..
(I dont even have my ot, and i'm not planning to do it in the future either. But I belive we will grow if we have alot of good material)

This is all illegal, so why even bother making it "secret" for eachother. JUST SHARE WITH EVERYONE..

Yes it's all illegal and sharing a good map with the community, that's not illegal

omg.. Feloth's comments just make me want to punch my ** computer XD

His comments maybe can make you..., understand? What open-community is all about. I actually found my soulmate on this forum, I tought I was online but closer then ever.

Hello friend, congratulations for the work!

I was looking at has an NPC on the map, but you do not have it in the folder that you had with the NPC.
It is the npc Chrak, he gets it in the global arena that takes the Outfit's Warmaster.

Sorry for the english!

omg.. Feloth's comments just make me want to punch my ** computer XD

Because you are an egoist. I will fight for everyone's right to distrubute. Are you downloading movies from torrents? Don't tell me you do buy all movies.

I voted Piratpartiet and I will continue doing so, everyone should share with eachother IF they want to. If someone would release someone elses material which they did NOT get, then the story would be totally different.

You guys are the people that have two faces and got a brown tongue.

Map material was stolen from Barker, releasing other peoples work is really lame and I really hope noone else will trust you with their work from now so just you can build up your fancy rep.

Besides, even the pictures are taken from our community that Helga made..

You havent done anything urself and releases it for rep, lame.

Mod dont bother removing this post just cause u liked this map in ur own hands as well.

Back