• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

I found a bug in itens.xml:

lizard backpack:
Lizard_Backpack.gif

Dragon Backpack:
Dragon_Backpack.gif

you missed the bp because the dragon is named after the lizard and the lizard does not exist because only heard rumors and I also researched and found the editor

i can enter the character selection but when i try to log in it says Connection timeout. How to fix??
im using xampp 1.6.6a

The spells are fuck up... SD hits are way to low and healing is also way to low.

I found a bug in itens.xml:

lizard backpack:
Lizard_Backpack.gif

Dragon Backpack:
Dragon_Backpack.gif

you missed the bp because the dragon is named after the lizard and the lizard does not exist because only heard rumors and I also researched and found the editor

How poor. There's no item called "dragon backpack", and it never actually existed. The backpack you call 'Dragon' is the real Lizard one, and the image you name Lizard wasn't ever implemented by CipSoft to the client, its just a sprite copied by some lame noob and attached to Tibia.Wiki without any knowledge from my WypasOTS. Have fun <_<

PHP:
Configure complete, now you may type 'make'.
make  all-am
make[1]: Wejście do katalogu `/home/admin/0.3.6'
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.    -I/usr/include/libxml2  -I/usr/include/lua5.1     -D_                     _USE_SQLITE__    -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__ -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -Wal                     l -g -O1 -MT actions.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/actions.Tpo -c -o actions.o actions.cpp
In file included from actions.cpp:36:
house.h:23:39: error: boost/tr1/unordered_set.hpp: No such file or directory
In file included from luascript.h:29,
                 from baseevents.h:22,
                 from actions.h:20,
                 from actions.cpp:20:
database.h: In constructor `DBQuery::DBQuery(),:
database.h:255: błąd: `class boost::recursive_mutex, has no member named `lock,
database.h: In destructor `virtual DBQuery::~DBQuery(),:
database.h:256: błąd: `class boost::recursive_mutex, has no member named `unlock                     ,
In file included from scheduler.h:22,
                 from game.h:24,
                 from actions.cpp:30:
tasks.h: At global scope:
tasks.h:46: błąd: `system_time, in namespace `boost, does not name a type
tasks.h: In constructor `Task::Task(const boost::function<void ()(), std::alloca                     tor<void> >&),:
tasks.h:28: błąd: class `Task, does not have any field named `m_expiration,
tasks.h: In constructor `Task::Task(uint32_t, const boost::function<void ()(), s                     td::allocator<void> >&),:
tasks.h:30: błąd: class `Task, does not have any field named `m_expiration,
tasks.h:31: błąd: `get_system_time, is not a member of `boost,
tasks.h: In member function `void Task::unsetExpiration(),:
tasks.h:36: błąd: `m_expiration, was not declared in this scope
tasks.h: In member function `bool Task::hasExpired() const,:
tasks.h:39: błąd: `m_expiration, was not declared in this scope
tasks.h:42: błąd: `m_expiration, was not declared in this scope
tasks.h:42: błąd: `get_system_time, is not a member of `boost,
tasks.h: At global scope:
tasks.h:88: błąd: `condition_variable, in namespace `boost, does not name a type
In file included from game.h:24,
                 from actions.cpp:30:
scheduler.h:33: błąd: `system_time, in namespace `boost, does not name a type
scheduler.h: In member function `bool SchedulerTask::operator<(const SchedulerTa                     sk&) const,:
scheduler.h:34: błąd: `getCycle, was not declared in this scope
scheduler.h:34: błąd: `const class SchedulerTask, has no member named `getCycle,
scheduler.h: At global scope:
scheduler.h:91: błąd: `condition_variable, in namespace `boost, does not name a                      type
In file included from actions.cpp:36:
house.h:76: błąd: `std::tr1, has not been declared
house.h:76: błąd: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `unordered_set, with no type
house.h:76: błąd: typedef name may not be a nested-name-specifier
house.h:76: błąd: expected `;, before `<, token
make[1]: *** [actions.o] Błąd 1
make[1]: Opuszczenie katalogu `/home/admin/0.3.6'
make: *** [all] Błąd 2

?

The spells are fuck up... SD hits are way to low and healing is also way to low.

god.... just download a spell formula here on otland... its not his job do check the spells/runes etc. stupid noob ;x

Acc maker don't work realy good for me.. on my server where I host the otserver on I can't even logg in it says the server is offline

With my laptop I can logg in with acc maker.. make an acc.. But If I try to logg in it says wrong acc name or password.
and if someone els logg in with the acc I created on my laptop he CAN login..

Anybody can help me please.

Thanks.

It's called real tibia spells, fyi.
How poor. There's no item called "dragon backpack", and it never actually existed. The backpack you call 'Dragon' is the real Lizard one, and the image you name Lizard wasn't ever implemented by CipSoft to the client, its just a sprite copied by some lame noob and attached to Tibia.Wiki without any knowledge from my WypasOTS. Have fun <_<
tfti, but dragon backpack is the red/orange[?no]/yellow one

Last edited:

http://tibia.portaltibia.com.br/Updates/8.6

:blink:

This Is My error "This Application Has Requested the Runtime To Terminate it in an unusual way
please contact The Applications Supporter Team For more Information

Back