• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

Finally!
... by the way.. I don't think this is okay:
luascript.cpp
Line 2073
Code:
//doPlayerSendMailByName(name, item[, town[, actor]])
	lua_register(m_luaState, "doPlayerSendTutorial", LuaScriptInterface::luaDoPlayerSendTutorial);

well people, i want to announce that i will soon a edited gesior for 0.3.6
it will have my incoming "AAC Customization Kit" based on my recent PHP scripts and other unique features so wait for it

i have a problem... once i've made my account and char... it doesn't let me to make a new one..... why?

it says... invalid account name or password... but i can log in with the other char...

i have a problem... once i've made my account and char... it doesn't let me to make a new one..... why?

it says... invalid account name or password... but i can log in with the other char...

I've the same bug!!

I can't enter with the account manager of my account, it says "Invalid account name or password"

Every Time I close "Console" not gui i get this error
126078775311.png

@ All

To the persons having problems with the account manager shit, please make sure to erase all the invalid "--" lines from the config.lua, BEFORE opening the server for the first time.

IF NOT, delete your database and do a fresh upload to your phpmyadmin, then open the server (making sure you deleted the lines explained above.

-------------

And by the way great release, thank you, i have a TFS 0.3.5pl1 server, how is the best way to update it?, does the database changed something? I have fixed serveral quests, for 0.3.5pl1 from 0.3.4 and so... I mean, i already saw the CHANGELOG, but just found this.

Code:
[ 0.3.5 && 0.3.6
		[ Note
			We just had no time to finish this, as there are just too many of these files...
			Preferably update your whole data, what should be usual with new release.
			Mind it has been 4 months since last release.
		]

[ A...
			//
		]
		[ M...
			//
		]
		[ D...
			//
		]
	]
]

So nothing usefull found there, any ideas? Thank you very much!

@ All

To the persons having problems with the account manager shit, please make sure to erase all the invalid "--" lines from the config.lua, BEFORE opening the server for the first time.

IF NOT, delete your database and do a fresh upload to your phpmyadmin, then open the server (making sure you deleted the lines explained above.

-------------

And by the way great release, thank you, i have a TFS 0.3.5pl1 server, how is the best way to update it?, does the database changed something? I have fixed serveral quests, for 0.3.5pl1 from 0.3.4 and so... I mean, i already saw the CHANGELOG, but just found this.

Code:
[ 0.3.5 && 0.3.6
		[ Note
			We just had no time to finish this, as there are just too many of these files...
			Preferably update your whole data, what should be usual with new release.
			Mind it has been 4 months since last release.
		]

[ A...
			//
		]
		[ M...
			//
		]
		[ D...
			//
		]
	]
]

So nothing usefull found there, any ideas? Thank you very much!

what are invalid -- ?

for example

The following is a comment line inside config.lua file.

--Account Manager options

you need to delete them from the config.lua allowing php and server read that config.lua without problem.

Back