• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

@up
Normal version? not pl1?
So here it is...
Subversion

It is source. You will need to compile it. I can do it only for linux.

My question now...
This version is lacking lua function getCreatureCondition
It is marked as TODO, but I don't think there are any patches to this anymore so how can I get it to work?

@up
Normal version? not pl1?
So here it is...
Subversion

It is source. You will need to compile it. I can do it only for linux.

My question now...
This version is lacking lua function getCreatureCondition
It is marked as TODO, but I don't think there are any patches to this anymore so how can I get it to work?

Thanks, but I hate source and I hate compile... Someone got a server with 0.3.6 server, and i think it is pl1 that i want xD, for 8.6...
If someone can compile and upload on some site I would love that :) Thanks for your help anyway zajacmp3

hey guys, i had a question about this.. in config lua i put in my ip address, everybody can log-in.. But me :) when i input 127.0.0.1 as ip only i can log in. Ports Forwarded: 7171, 7172, 80, 3306...
Any Suggestions :)

Well when you put your global ip address you should use your local ip address to login that way you dont have to disable firewall or open anything so you can login with your global ip. Just insert your global ip in config.lua and login using your local ip for example: 127.0.0.1. that way you can login and so can your players. Good luck =)

You don't put 127.0.0.1 in config.lua. You put your global ip in config.lua and you put 127.0.0.1 in your ip changer..

Can anybody helps me i need a "schema.mysql" or "forgottenserver.sql" file in this sever folder,if i use the forgottenserver file for my xampp database there is an error,anybody that can help me?

This engine has a war system? And if no one is willing to submit a link to download the same engine with this system.

Back