• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

what IMPORTANT functions 0.2 miss? you can change commands
it is different cause 0.2 is much closer to otserv, or maybe cause 0.3 almost completly broke otserv compatibility(chose the one you feel more correct)

0.2 would be awesome if it had as much functions as 0.3.6.
one quick IMPORTANT function I can come up with is i.e. getPlayerIp(cid), this can be used in many important ways.

0.2.9 luascript.cpp line 1207
Code:
//getPlayerIp(cid)
and 2101
Code:
int32_t LuaScriptInterface::luaGetPlayerIp(lua_State* L)
{
	return internalGetPlayerInfo(L, PlayerInfoIp);
}

getTileThingByPos <-- stuff like that
(get/set)ItemSpecialDescription

If 0.2.9 would just have all functions of 0.3.6 I would 100% use it, but 0.3.6 just offers more possibilities currently.

When i downloaded this it said it was infected by a trojan horse.... wtf..

Could anyone fix the house bug and upload again :p?
because many peoples got problems with it.

Is this 8.62 supported? I can't for the love of me find 0.3 version of 8.62 Tibia.

have anyone tried to compile it and with what program you compiled it i tried with stian and talaturen compilers but didint worked :D

im just saying that they should try to keep up with the mystic spirit team or just stop the crym damson serie and start on a new one lol.

Back