• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

I have a question. When my ot is running sometimes it suddely crash it is a bug in this release or not?

I'm kinda confused... People are saying the Acc. Manager bug was fixed, where is the new release? Or has it been?

Good release but when made acc in acc manager after it says you acc number or password is not correct ? how to fix? -.-

the stability for 0.3.6 is really higher
i don't really know if that acc manager issue is for real
but elf should fix it right away

So how does the data folder works now?
I can just paste a file with my custom functions and it will be loaded or do I have to do an include from one of the files that come with the server?

Gui Version

speedy*****malware.localhost

It seems to be that I'm retarded, can't get addons to work for free account.
Worked perfectly on 0.3.5.. But not anymore, I don't understand what's been changed with it.

Could someone do me a favor and check if the addons work without having premium on the character? (Test for example: Nobleman outfit with addons)

So how does the data folder works now?
I can just paste a file with my custom functions and it will be loaded or do I have to do an include from one of the files that come with the server?

The first one. Also, the number in file name is responsible for loading priority

can not be purchased at blessów npc npc write off the whole time Sorry, but Gods moved back my permission to bless anyone. and I have a lvl and money ^^

Elf, Problema with (sprut) crash fixed?
Thanks for attention and for this release

Hello i got the same problem as many other "Invalid account name or password" please dude answer this question! And there is no -sql file? :eek: So i can't make a database, i know there is a .sql file in:\cryingdamson6-gui\schemas but if i try to use it on http://127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin/ this bug comes up
Fel

SQL-fråga:

CREATE TABLE "server_config"(
"config"VARCHAR( 35 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
"value"INTEGER NOT NULL ,
UNIQUE (
"config"
)
);

MySQL sa: Dokumentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"server_config" (
"config" VARCHAR(35) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
"value" INTEGER ' at line 1

Back