• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

Im sure this is good but its not 8.54 :s

This is 8.50. Looked on map in remeres map editor 8.54 and it tells me to locate 8.50 folder. Hmm??

@up: lol, it just supports 8.5 maps too...
all noobs like that, noobs "virus, hack, im de pro uan here" and so on should get ip bans -.-

@dervin: what you mean?

@up: lol, it just supports 8.5 maps too...
all noobs like that, noobs "virus, hack, im de pro uan here" and so on should get ip bans -.-

@dervin: what you mean?

I dont want say this bug... Only to Developers... If any player say aleta sio or som or grav, and put "one thing" inside and click ok, the server crash!

When is gonna be the PL2?? cuz there's the bug of "prepare death can't heal" in PL1 that's freaking anoying

Hello there, i think i found a bug.
I think the ice strike spell formula isn't right.

Plss 2 days and nothing??

Try test in your servers... Sorry for put bug here, but im with problem, and no one help me! Has 2 days... When some admin read erase and fix it pls!

first step:
get a house on otserv

second step:
make aleta sio or som or grav

third step:
put in text only * and click OK

fourth step:
making crash and loading = Clone item!

Last edited:

Try test in your servers... Sorry for put bug here, but im with problem, and no one help me! Has 2 days... When some admin read erase and fix it pls!

first step:
get a house on otserv

second step:

third step:

fourth step:
making crash and loading

Incase anyone is wondering how this should be fixed, putting a * in the invite list allows all players to enter the house

first step:
get a house on otserv

second step:

third step:

fourth step:
making crash and loading = Clone item!

Indeed i found the bug also in my server. I removed the commands now but how to FIX IT!?

It's really important for everyone who's using 0.3.6pl1, if you don't want that your server crash 90% of the time and the all rare items get 10000 times cloned.

Thank you,
Zakie

Really is a great player, but i have a serious problem with this version, Have ppl now crash him, and when ppl don't crash, him crash alone!
I'm waiting a new Update :*

> Saving server...
[30/01/2010 23:25:17] > SAVE: Complete in 0.859 seconds using relational house storage.
[30/01/2010 23:25:17] Preparing to shutdown the server- done.

....... and not closed :S

Help??

No commands? I've tried every group id and nothings working. I used to be able to go /i ____ or /n boots of haste. Now i have no clue what commands to use because there isn't even a file in crying damsons folder that shows all the commands like it used to.

Any suggestions?

Back