• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

I think in the next year :D
Donate and get better system, and updated version :A its so mean that EVEN for OpenTibia Servers we need to pay. lol.

It's just access to private SNV, this version is under construction and you don't have to pay for it, just wait for official release of complete version :p

It's just access to private SNV, this version is under construction and you don't have to pay for it, just wait for official release of complete version :p

sure... i'll wait... the question is... until when?
anyway... how much do i have to pay? an d for how long? :O
does someone recomends to pay?:confused:

It really is helpful to pay in certain ways, but I think more features should be available. But it IS a donation, so you can't expect that much. I don't remember how much I spent, but I donated for a year and I think it was about $25...

It really is helpful to pay in certain ways, but I think more features should be available. But it IS a donation, so you can't expect that much. I don't remember how much I spent, but I donated for a year and I think it was about $25...

when it was 25$ now its 65$... ¬¬ lol i dont got even 1$.

However, ppl say that 0.4 is great, with alot of new things and a better system. However, i want this now :'( Tibia is experiencing kicks right now, so free time to OT management :')

:peace:

when it was 25$ now its 65$... ¬¬ lol i dont got even 1$.

However, ppl say that 0.4 is great, with alot of new things and a better system. However, i want this now :'( Tibia is experiencing kicks right now, so free time to OT management :')

:peace:

If u're C++ programmer (as your title says), find someone who need some application and write it for $$ ;d

so if i open a OT using this Dist. people can crash it with the house spells ?? :S an theres no fix?

Anyone know how to pay and to who? :p

Restating my question: I would like to make a donation for their fine work! Who should i turn to? XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question regarding how this distribution function in
postgres database since I created a project in an application that
manages the database but the application is only compatible with stock
postgreSQL data.

I know you have a schema for creating the database in the folder of pgl
server, however I tried to use it and the console is finished with an error
critical Windows ...

And the other question relates to donations .. there is a unique version
for donors, are supported?

Back