• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

Why does my computer find trojans in it? im using kaspersky
;x

Why does my computer find trojans in it? im using kaspersky
;x

ye same here I got AVG 9.0 and when im opening the Crying Damson it says that there is a Trojan Horse-.- the same thing happends with Elfbot :D but I have to uninstall AVG to make it work so I guess I have to do the same here but I dont want to and when I'm pressing Ctrl, Alt + Delet and pressing on AVG and cancel prosses it whont stop so should is there another way? because I dont wanna uninstall it. (I got EXP and i run is as admin but i already am but it whont open anyways.
Would be happy if anyone could solve this problem!
Thanks!
i'll Rep++ ofc.. :p

ye same here I got AVG 9.0 and when im opening the Crying Damson it says that there is a Trojan Horse-.- the same thing happends with Elfbot :D but I have to uninstall AVG to make it work so I guess I have to do the same here but I dont want to and when I'm pressing Ctrl, Alt + Delet and pressing on AVG and cancel prosses it whont stop so should is there another way? because I dont wanna uninstall it. (I got EXP and i run is as admin but i already am but it whont open anyways.
Would be happy if anyone could solve this problem!
Thanks!
i'll Rep++ ofc.. :p

I uninstalled it now and now it says: Couldnt astablish connection to SQL database! ^^ :OO why? help me here!
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Founded a Trojan Generic virus in it.

Next person to say it's a virus gets kicked in the nuts really hard. It's not a trojan, AVG is made by idiots and the other one sounds like it's made by russians so... All in all, use a good anti-virus. AVG sucks for sure.

@Yoffaaz You won't be able to connect to the database unless you have xampp or something like it. Look for a tutorial about setting up an SQL server.

I'm having the problem.
when I put my ot online or not login but others can have quietly want to know if someone can help me.

Any diffrents between the versions here? Since my anti-virus program removing the Trojan by itself at the first version.

Next person to say it's a virus gets kicked in the nuts really hard. It's not a trojan, AVG is made by idiots and the other one sounds like it's made by russians so... All in all, use a good anti-virus. AVG sucks for sure.

@Yoffaaz You won't be able to connect to the database unless you have xampp or something like it. Look for a tutorial about setting up an SQL server.

yea I worekd it out. (I had Skype on and the sql~ pw was wrong etc..) :p
Thanks!

For the others who have the same problem with AVG:
Open AVG, go to Overview. Double klick on Link scanner. unblock the blocks that are on the bottom of the window. then go back.
Then you go to Resident Shield Component then you unblock the block that is at the highest point and then press save ofc.. Then you can run it! with out any problem!

Rep++ me if it workes for you! :p

Btw.. can I use a real map to this Crying damson~ ? if so can someone tell me how to do this and what to change...
Thanks I'll rep++ ofc :p

My problem still persists to use this distribution in postgreSQL database, can anyone help?

I need fast help with this please!!

using 0.3.6

When player got PZ after hunt/pk he can just loggout, there's nothing saying you need to wait till your pz is removed or something,

and i've configurered vocations.xml 100% and players dont get mana/hp.

Rep+ will be gained

Regards
Abbedi

using 0.3.6

When player got PZ after hunt/pk he can just loggout, there's nothing saying you need to wait till your pz is removed or something,

Rep+ will be gained

Regards
Abbedi

@up fixed PZ bug :p

i need help with vocations.xml will be better if someone can give me good balanced vocations.xml for real map serious RPG 24/7

Regards
Abbedi

using 0.3.6

Rep+ will be gained

Regards
Abbedi

@up fixed PZ bug :p

i need help with vocations.xml will be better if someone can give me good balanced vocations.xml for real map serious RPG 24/7

Regards
Abbedi

i need fast help with this please!!

Using 0.3.6

when player got pz after hunt/pk he can just loggout, there's nothing saying you need to wait till your pz is removed or something,

Rep+ will be gained

regards
abbedi

@up fixed pz bug :p

i need help with vocations.xml will be better if someone can give me good balanced vocations.xml for real map serious rpg 24/7

regards
abbedi

@up fixed pz bug :p

i need help with vocations.xml will be better if someone can give me good balanced vocations.xml for real map serious rpg 24/7

regards
abbedi

bump!!!

The problem is? Vocations.xml?

Looks like you kinda repeated that your little pz problem was fixed.

Sorry I won't bother making a vocations.xml for you, thats something you should take time to do yourself. :p

I have a bug.

here it is whenever i try to buy something from any npc he says that i don't have money and iam full of cristal platinum and gold coins, and i have tuns of capacity..... its strange.

its seems a silly question but it isnt, iam not dumb plz help i reply++

oh forgot when i sell it it doesnt gives the money just takes the item. and still no money....

srry fixed iam a jenius... i was working with 8.55 items and npc 8.54 so i had to change the otbm to 8.55 and the items.xml to 8.54 to work so... this is messy i need a new tfs for 8.55 anyone knows when is coming out?

very good post but when i open the server everythin is ok .. then i try to login i see the chartlist, i try to connect but i cant get into the game it doesnt lets me it just keep loading. Does someone knows why? there should be somethign wrong.. help please

thank youu!

Back