• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

To answer your question, to remove this error, go into /data/actions/scripts/quests and remove annihilator.lua
then go back to /data/actions and edit actions.xml and remove the line with annihilator and your good to go :)

Well you don't really have to remove the file. Just the line in actions.xml ^_^

how isit external users can connect using my global ip yet i cant connect locally (127.0.0.1/localhost?)

-- Connection config
worldId = 0
ip = "115.64.68.***"
bindOnlyConfiguredIpAddress = false

*** = hidden ip

Trigger: oninsert_account_viplist does not exist, creating it...
[27/04/2010 19:40:34] OTSYS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: no such table: main.account_viplist (CREATE TRIGGER "oninsert_account_viplist" BEFORE INSERT ON "account_viplist" FOR EACH ROW BEGIN SELECT RAISE(ROLLBACK, 'INSERT on table `account_viplist` violates foreign: `account_id`') WHERE NEW."account_id" IS NULL OR (SELECT "id" FROM "accounts" WHERE "id" = NEW."account_id") IS NULL; SELECT RAISE(ROLLBACK, 'INSERT on table `account_viplist` violates foreign: `player_id`') WHERE NEW."player_id" IS NULL OR (SELECT "id" FROM "players" WHERE "id" = NEW."player_id") IS NULL; END;)
[27/04/2010 19:40:34] > Trigger: onupdate_account_viplist does not exist, creating it...
[27/04/2010 19:40:34] OTSYS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: no such table: main.account_viplist (CREATE TRIGGER "onupdate_account_viplist" BEFORE UPDATE ON "account_viplist" FOR EACH ROW BEGIN SELECT RAISE(ROLLBACK, 'UPDATE on table `account_viplist` violates foreign: `player_id`') WHERE NEW."player_id" IS NULL OR (SELECT "id" FROM "players" WHERE "id" = NEW."player_id") IS NULL; END;)

Trigger: oninsert_account_viplist does not exist, creating it...
[27/04/2010 19:40:34] OTSYS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: no such table: main.account_viplist (CREATE TRIGGER "oninsert_account_viplist" BEFORE INSERT ON "account_viplist" FOR EACH ROW BEGIN SELECT RAISE(ROLLBACK, 'INSERT on table `account_viplist` violates foreign: `account_id`') WHERE NEW."account_id" IS NULL OR (SELECT "id" FROM "accounts" WHERE "id" = NEW."account_id") IS NULL; SELECT RAISE(ROLLBACK, 'INSERT on table `account_viplist` violates foreign: `player_id`') WHERE NEW."player_id" IS NULL OR (SELECT "id" FROM "players" WHERE "id" = NEW."player_id") IS NULL; END;)
[27/04/2010 19:40:34] > Trigger: onupdate_account_viplist does not exist, creating it...
[27/04/2010 19:40:34] OTSYS_SQLITE3_PREPARE(): SQLITE ERROR: no such table: main.account_viplist (CREATE TRIGGER "onupdate_account_viplist" BEFORE UPDATE ON "account_viplist" FOR EACH ROW BEGIN SELECT RAISE(ROLLBACK, 'UPDATE on table `account_viplist` violates foreign: `player_id`') WHERE NEW."player_id" IS NULL OR (SELECT "id" FROM "players" WHERE "id" = NEW."player_id") IS NULL; END;)

Haha i'm not a scripter:peace: but try to use this :D

SET GLOBAL oninsert_account_viplist = 1 (Insert in your localhost-phpmyadmin-import sql.

If works rep++ :)?

Regards
Abbedi

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in E:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 66

Help me please.

TFS 0.4 is only for donators. It has 8.54, 8.55 and hopefully it will have 8.56 soon enough...

only for buyers... if elf does not want to release that this "incomplete" should then get the patches to update the distro, there is no reason to keep outdate, only because the donors should have more privileges... even though I do not believe so, what appears is that are doing sales camouflage for "donations"... donors then boast of ordinary users have that 0.4 is more stable than the released version... if it is more stable and perfect for not releasing it? just pretend it is for business ... is a constructive criticism ... but should keep updated the released version even less "powerful" than that of donors version...

sorry for my bad english...

who supports my notion, put the word "EXE" in the response of this issue

only for buyers... if elf does not want to release that this "incomplete" should then get the patches to update the distro, there is no reason to keep outdate, only because the donors should have more privileges... even though I do not believe so, what appears is that are doing sales camouflage for "donations"... donors then boast of ordinary users have that 0.4 is more stable than the released version... if it is more stable and perfect for not releasing it? just pretend it is for business ... is a constructive criticism ... but should keep updated the released version even less "powerful" than that of donors version...

sorry for my bad english...

who supports my notion, put the word "EXE" in the response of this issue

Keep in mind that although they aren't allowed to "sell" the server, because of the license it's under... They are allowed to have a section for donators only and restrict any items they want to that section. That's not selling anything. That's charging a donator status fee with certain other perks, like access to the donators board, which includes 0.4 and other stuff.

Back