• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.54] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

Did someone have working accmaker with that engine?

Gensior's acc doesnt work .. I have many errors in all sub-pages.

Hello,
I have many problems on my server (0.3.6pl1)8.54... None expertise door open, svargrond arena don't work, firstitems don't load (players start with no equip), addons don't work, Poi's thrones don't work too (if I just run to the reward room I can not enter, but thrones don't work anyway), well that's a lot of bugs also... I was looking for something to help but didn't found nothing. Where can I find some instructions to fix it? I'm kind of new on this thing... And no good with scripts, I guess. Have tryied many changes but nothing works. It's a closed server just for me and some friends play. Please help me if you can.
Thanks.

Hello,
I have many problems on my server (0.3.6pl1)8.54... None expertise door open, svargrond arena don't work, firstitems don't load (players start with no equip), addons don't work, Poi's thrones don't work too (if I just run to the reward room I can not enter, but thrones don't work anyway), well that's a lot of bugs also... I was looking for something to help but didn't found nothing. Where can I find some instructions to fix it? I'm kind of new on this thing... And no good with scripts, I guess. Have tryied many changes but nothing works. It's a closed server just for me and some friends play. Please help me if you can.
Thanks.

Lol 99% of this bugs are from scripts!

Search before say shit.. 0.3.6 pl1 is very good, the only problem is the bug of houses, could be compiled and fixed!

Search, and read!

And you cant find all.. Somethings you have to pay, remember like elf always say, nothing in this world is free!

Last edited:
Lol 99% of this bugs are from scripts!

Search before say shit.. 0.3.6 pl1 is very good, the only problem is the bug of houses, could be compiled and fixed!

Search, and read!

And you cant find all.. Somethings you have to pay, remember like elf always say, nothing in this world is free!

A lot of bullcrap and no answer. So, before you say shit, read my post again. I have looked for it. And I have no bugs in houses.
Wanna know something free? Ignorance of some ppl. Got it?

Question remains.

does anybody know were i can download the scripts for the summer update monsters (high class lizards and stuff) because lol either im not looking hard or i cant find them in this server.

Back