• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [8.60][TFS 0.3.6]character bugs

vejin

I'm not an expert.
Reaction score
Hello,
i don't know when does it happen but sometimes my character gets a bug ingame and when i want to log out and log in again, whole server crashes, i tried logging in another character and everything was ok, but some time after it happened with new character too.
i think it's a 'condition' column in mysql, because only characters with data in that column cannot login, other ones have a 0B data and they can log in, but it's a blob type of data and i cannot read it, i don't know what is that column responsible of, so i cannot find a solution on my own.

i deleted that column, it didn't help because server needs it, i created it again and now my first character that i mentioned cannot log in even with 0B BLOB data in 'conditions' column

i don't use forums to discuss or to ask for help but i'm a desperate right now, please anyone, say something

if my English is chaotic, say it, i can explain it in the other way

sincerely vejin.

Back
Top Bottom