• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.60 / Tfs 0.4 ( BROKEN 2B HP AND MP LIMIT same for Monsters ) OFFICAL RELEASE

N e r o n Z

Banned User
Reaction score
As the title says today im going to release my sources! Whats the difference between my sources and other sources? I can tell you

My scripter broke the limit of the 2B hp and mp system same for monsters ( I know alot of ppls wanted that source! )

* Anti-house trash system
* Cast System
* War System

and much more! Have fun guys I want to see new highexp ots!!!!!

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?xi3md43lha0223i

100% Hp and Mp bar system is alredy in so you dont have to change anything :p, have fun guys

Cant edit my last post... Since alot of ppls are boring to compling here the Exe..
https://www.mediafire.com/?0tj1bpxisu51uq0

Attachments

• TheForgottenServer_compiled.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 786 · VirusTotal
  • Tfs 0.4 3777 broken hp and mp limit.rar
    4 MB · Views: 591 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mind compiling a GUI version, and posting a virus scan, i did one so i say its clear, but for others.

Is this based on crying damson or Mystic Spirit ?

Could not find how to edit my posts so here.

After putting a test server together, i am getting two issues.

I can't seem to load a 8.6 world (or a 8.5 (accidental))
I am getting a few script errors, though i transplanted the exe into a forgotten server 8.6---3.6--- crying damson Data file set

I can't seem to load a 8.6 world (or a 8.5 (accidental))

Must something be buged on ur files ( works for me perfect )

I am getting a few script errors, though i transplanted the exe into a forgotten server 8.6---3.6--- crying damson Data file set

Im unsure if 0.4 and 0.3.6 have some difference in scripts but I think so ^^

Must something be buged on ur files ( works for me perfect )

Im unsure if 0.4 and 0.3.6 have some difference in scripts but I think so ^^

It was my config, mind sharing a "default" .4 config, i am having issues finding anything for crying damson based servers.

As for the scripts it is no issue, just thought i would let you know

P.S. Whats you reply on the GUI compile exe?

whats that Gui? XD

When compiling you can compile it into either a console (what you did) or a GUI based server, a gui is a lot nicer then console, allowing you to do things, like easily get console logs for searching or debugging.

Also come with things (if its crying damson based) that allow you to reload certain scripts, npcs, monsters, and more.

I dont know how that works xD just compiled with dev-cpp from stian ( dont know his name atm haha ) xD

I dont know how that works xD just compiled with dev-cpp from stian ( dont know his name atm haha ) xD
Its a option in the program you compile with, just look up where the option is like

-your program- gui/Tibia gui option, or something like that

also mind sharing a .4 config, ill setup a basic server to be released with it (kinda like forgotten server) nothing fancy, just enough to get people started, if i have your permission, though i would like gui version as well, if you can do that

My scripter said theres still a max hp and mp thing but its something like 2010209430294302943024932049302, also I dont think someone need more than that amount <- :p

My scripter said theres still a max hp and mp thing but its something like 2010209430294302943024932049302, also I dont think someone need more than that amount <- :p
Its probably changed to int_64 which is 9223372036854775807 (9223 trillion) or if its uint_64 its 18000~something trillion but either way, nice release :)

would you mind messaging me when you have the gui Version setup, i have a basic server almost setup, and just need the gui version to finish it

Back