• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

I need help with this server, I can logout with characters while i'm attacking monsters, or killing people... :S

How come everyone above level 30 and mag 4 can use great fireball runes but only druids and sorcerers take damage? Knights and Paladins cant take any damage with attack runes :s

I mean the frogottenserver.sql! Im sorry for double posting.. I didnt find the dit button..

Which website should I use to [8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V3?

Ypu can also try Gesior AAC I find it better if you know how to fix shets

I have an error al player when i execute the action: doPlayerAddItem(cid, 2160, 1) the item has been droped on the map and not in the player, for ex. the first items script all items hass been droped on the map, and not in the player... why?...

Kingdom for global.lua!
It's not added to distribution - does anyone know where can I get it? Need list of PARAMS etc.

I can't get the spears assassin stars etc to break, I have added breakChanse which was missing but still not working.

Code:
    <item id="2389" article="a" name="spear" plural="spears">
        <attribute key="weight" value="2000" />
        <attribute key="attack" value="25" />
        <attribute key="weaponType" value="distance" />
        <attribute key="shootType" value="spear" />
        <attribute key="range" value="4" />
		<attribute key="hitChance" value="100"/>
		<attribute key="breakChance" value="10"/>
    </item>

Make sure you checking config on removeammo

i have a problem... first items get dropped to the floor