• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

Hey guys! Thanks for releasing this, I had troubles getting another to work but this one works well. I only have one problem and it is a rather odd one. I am having trouble configuring what my players lose on death.

I have deathLostPercent at 40 in config, lessloss for all vocations at 100, and in login.lua I have
Code:
	local loss = getConfigValue('deathLostPercent')
	if(loss ~= nil) then
		doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_EXPERIENCE, loss * 40)
	end

Now, when my players die they die with no magic or skills loss, but they lose 100% of their exp and items. I noticed that after one died that I was testing, he was listed under "experience loss 4000" in the database. Can somebody clarify where I have gone wrong, or if I've missed any lines?

I cant edit, so apologies. Even when I set it so that the value equals 15 after he dies, he still loses 100% of his exp.

I spent a fair bit of time fixing the monsters loot and some spells. If anyone is interested, please feel free to download

Updated Monsters

The monsters that came with this in the first post are not uncommon to have 20x the loot as in real tibia. All changes made were following wiki drop-rates. Not all monsters are fixed, and I specifically changed the drops on a few
(mainly ones dropping rare items) making the rares drop LESS often than in tibia, but in exchange they will drop gold to create the same amount of profit. All changes are written in the files if it is not standard, marked by a number value beside the item name, showing what was reduced, the bonus gold should be obvious. About 15 monsters have been changed in this way, one "important" change was Black Knights have greatly reduced drops with no benefit.

Probably not useful for everyone but the monsters included were really bad, so here you go.

I found a few mistakes in the last post, they have been fixed here with a few additional monsters: Updated Monsters2

Notably drakens and bugs arent touched.

0.3.6 - 8.6 ~ Guild war system ^ exe only

ht1.jpg
jh88.jpg
test.jpg
huang10

Does anyone know how to remove this

Jezeli jestes nowym graczem zapoznaj sie z komendami [/commands] i czarami [!spells].

Just go to data/talkactions & search in talkactions.xml for !spells & /commands and remove those lines.

Well I got the potion bugg on this one. When using one potion the whole stack disappear.
Some people say that i need to change the distro is that right?

Well I got the potion bugg on this one. When using one potion the whole stack disappear.
Some people say that i need to change the distro is that right?

no.

-------------
I have a strange issue with paladins casting exori con.

They do normal damage if using a crossbow(any bow/crossbow) with no ammo, or holding only ammo and fist.
But if they hold a crossbow and ammo, their damage suddenly becomes very very low.
Lua:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_PHYSICALDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_BLOCKARMOR, true)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_ETHEREALSPEAR)

function onGetFormulaValues(cid, level, skill, factor)
	return -power*(0.7*skill+level/5+0), -power*(0.1*skill+level/5+5)
end

setCombatCallback(combat, CALLBACK_PARAM_SKILLVALUE, "onGetFormulaValues")
function onCastSpell(cid, var)
	return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end

Is there a problem with
Lua:
setCombatCallback(combat, CALLBACK_PARAM_SKILLVALUE, "onGetFormulaValues")
or is it in
Lua:
function onGetFormulaValues(cid, level, skill, factor)

I think when I use a bow and arrow it is trying to multiply bow attack 0 * ammo damage but I have removed that part of my script. What do you think could cause this?

I have questions...so we download the server then what....is there a way to make it into a real map?? orsomething......and what are the sources for?? everything is there on the server i think!! :p..please help me out am looking forward to make my own server :)

You can add whatever map you like to the server. The sources are for if you want to compile and change it yourself.

could you reupload the sources if possible, cant seem to get either link to download =/

also, are these sources compilable on linux?

could you reupload the sources if possible, cant seem to get either link to download =/

also, are these sources compilable on linux?

They are downloadable and yes you can compile the exe to linux

does this come with everything i need to get going (once compiled) like a map ect? or i need to download map seperate? soz to ask this but this is 1st server i download in 4 years of inactivity

also how i configure on linux? usually is './configure' followed by 'make' but theres no 'configure' file?

sort of figured it out, i used the ./autogen.sh but encountered errors, i think its bcuz im trying to compile on debian lenny instead of the updated 'squeeze' version as its not supported anymore therefore some package dependancies failed to download =/

Back