• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

Also CriticalHitChance! system is not working correctly.
First of all, adding attribute into items.xml to some wep:
Code:
<attribute key="criticalhitchance" value="90" />
gives in game info like: You see a dreaded cleaver (Atk:40, Crit Chance:+90%, Def:19, Crit Chance:+90%), but it gives nothing(no more % to the one in config.lua).
Also when You look at item with such attribute there are twice info about it.
Secondly if in config.lua criticalHitMultiplier = 1 it's ok, but changing it to e.g. 2 gives attack value deald to other like 100x more, so You have to set it like 1.06 etc.

Am I doing something wrong or something is wrong out there?

How can i remove the Anti-multiclient system on the server? its a real pain in the ass when you are trying to setup a server... will rep :)

How can i remove the Anti-multiclient system on the server? its a real pain in the ass when you are trying to setup a server... will rep :)

Its in creaturescripts!

- - - Updated - - -

ESET Nod Says : Win32/GameServer.AA

As i wrote on the first post, its normal 0.3.6 which ive upgraded, its a false alarm i think.

Its in creaturescripts!
aah thank you :D

- - - Updated - - -

oh, when you are already here, how do i change the vocations from lets say Royal Paladin to just Paladin when you create a new character, i mean in the account manager
im also having trouble with the startup items, tho i haven't looked into it yet but if you want to tell i would be rather happy (just want to know where the scripts are) :)

About vocations, edit on xml/vocations.xml or replace it :p

uhmm where is the forgottenserver.sql? or what i need ?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the double post, but i why i cant start my apache uniserver?
When i use my xampp, mi apache work correctly

i using the 8.7.2 uniserver! W7 64Bits :(

There is no Forgotten.sql for website in the crying damson forgotten server V7

Go into schemas folder and there you can find sql, mysql. Asfar i know for website you should upload mysql as database.

yes ! now im using the uniserver!and now my server work correctly, but when i enter in my server in the position x=1000 y=1000 z=7, there's no map and i cant go another place, the server dont have maps?

And sorry if i write wrong, im trying to learn english :p

Cyko-.- in the forgotten server 8.6 file there is no forgottenserver.sql only forgottenserver.s3db and u cant put that inside phpmyadmin u have to choose mysql.sql and he shows another type of The forgotten server we want the one for 8.6-.-

Cyko-.- in the forgotten server 8.6 file there is no forgottenserver.sql only forgottenserver.s3db and u cant put that inside phpmyadmin u have to choose mysql.sql and he shows another type of The forgotten server we want the one for 8.6-.-

Oh my godness. Why this world is full of brainless kids.
Open downloaded file -> folder schemas -> now you can choose one of 3 types for your db, sqlite, mysql or pgsql

- - - Updated - - -

yes ! now im using the uniserver!and now my server work correctly, but when i enter in my server in the position x=1000 y=1000 z=7, there's no map and i cant go another place, the server dont have maps?

And sorry if i write wrong, im trying to learn english :p

At 1000;1000;7 you should be on a small island 10x10 sqms.

Hey, i can't move items, please help!

I dont think its about its not pushable, but the exhaust to push it, is to long. disable it and try on config.lua:

Lua:
-- Anti-Push Prevention System by Xampy
useAntiPush = true --// enabled = true or disabled = false
antiPushDelay = 3000 --// default is 3000 (3 seconds)
antiPushItems = "2148,2152,2160,3976" --// add as much items as you want separated by comma

I dont think its about its not pushable, but the exhaust to push it, is to long. disable it and try on config.lua:

Lua:
-- Anti-Push Prevention System by Xampy
useAntiPush = true --// enabled = true or disabled = false
antiPushDelay = 3000 --// default is 3000 (3 seconds)
antiPushItems = "2148,2152,2160,3976" --// add as much items as you want separated by comma

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn, i love you too much :wub: !!!
Really thankssss :w00t:
This help me too much!!!!

Have others news configs to put in config.lua ? :D

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn, i love you too much :wub: !!!
Really thankssss :w00t:
This help me too much!!!!

Have others news configs to put in config.lua ? :D

Nothing i can think off.

Hi, sorry for my english. I'm new in makeing ots and i have question where i can find acc maker for this TFS ?

Back