• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

Cannot edit the link, but solved the problem found it in creaturescripts/spellup.lua

Kind Regards.

Anyone knows how to remove the messages you gett when you advance in level like this ;
23:16 You have just advanced to level 9 and learned new spells!
[Magic Rope] "exani tera" Mana[20]
[Light Healing] "exura" Mana[20]

Kind Regards
look in creaturescripts for scripts with the onAdvance function

where can i remove that ?
protocollogin.cpp
change
output->AddString(IOLoginData::getInstance()->getCheckPlayerLevel((*it)));
to
//output->AddString(IOLoginData::getInstance()->getCheckPlayerLevel((*it)));

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8.2

Version 8.2

After getting spammed in my inbox about bugs and etc... I took my time to fix everything and deleted features which cause crashes and bugs.

V1 Log:
Code:
Released!

V2 Log:
Code:
Fixed House bug
Fixed Npc Bug
Fixed Items.otb
Added Marriage System
Added Auto Combo Bot dedector
Added Anti-Mc System
Added GM:
Acc: god
Pass: god

V2.5 Log:
Code:
Fixed the bug about you cant logg in. (I founded the bug at the source so now its fixed)
Added Level Up, msg what spell you can use.
Added Military Ranks

V.3 Log:
Code:
Added auto stack items
Added anti damage on guildmates and partymates - configureable at config.lua
-- Damage Guild/Party --
noDamageToGuildMates = false -- if true then no damage, if false then damage
noDamageToPartyMembers = false -- if true then no damage, if false then damage
Added anti x-logg out so you will not recive ban at otservlist!
Added that if you shoot runes, pots etc... they charges can be more than 1000. example: you shooted your 1234 sudden death
Evolved the online command. !online

V.4 Log:
Code:
Removed Auto Stack because it cause bugs!
Fixed the bug when items drop on the floor!

V.5 Log:
Code:
Fixed minor sources bugs!
Fixed the House bug which can cause your server crash!
The server has been more stable than before!
Updated dlls!

V.6 Log:
Code:
Added: Auto Stackable Feature!
Added: onMove very advanced <-- By Doggynub!
Added: Level & Vocation onlogin:  <-- By Jetro!
Added Max Mailbox Weight By Ninja to prevent crash!
Fixed Potions Bug! <-- Thanks to Xubeiga
Fixed Compile but to linux! <-- Yes now you can compile to linux!
V.7 Log:
Code:
Added Anti-Push Prevention System!
Added CapacityOverload System!

Added CriticalHitChance!

Fixed the bug on login -- Thanks To oskar1415
Made small error fix and changed on anti mc system at login, instead of popup, you get a message.
Enjoy!

V.8 Log:
Code:
Remove Auto-Stack causing items fall!
Removed CapacityOverload System!
Removed Anti-Push Prevention System! Caused bug on move items!
Removed onMove very advanced - Causing Crash!
Removed CriticalHitChance!!
Added Paralyze Bot Dedection!
Added Stair Height fix by BeniS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-R1Fm4vp1o
And other minor fixes.

V.8.1 Log:
Code:
Remove items.otb version check! - Thanks for the report Tweekzifry!
Now there is 2 exe, 64bit and 32bit!

V.8.2 Log:
Code:
Ive compiled it with GROUND_CACHE! Which was recommended if you are using large maps!
Fixed Anti-Mc that should not affect account manager! Also you can disable or enable it through config.lua!
Also fixed Clone through Ingame Guild!
Fixed that if you disable account manager through config.lua and if someone makes character named account manager that player wont be able to login! <-- Due to clone items!
And fixed other things to!

Download Server:
Mirror 1: cryingdamson 0.3.6 (8.60) V8.2.rar

Download Source:
Mirror 1: cryingdamson 0.3.6 (8.60) V8.2 Source.rar

Remeber this is TFS Version 0.3.6 which ive upgraded to 8.60 and added features and fixed few bugs. All credits go to the tfs team!

So Enjoy! Please post a comment!

Mediafire has blocked the link. Could you please rehost.

Exe link is dead, source is still up if someone could link a gui version or the OP can update the link

Yes, it says:

Dangerous File Blocked
The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Sorry, I really don't want to be tedious but both links:

http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=323&quickkey=s72ekemd3wxxe33&origin=download
and
http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=323&quickkey=mfbb5989lqu3rv9&origin=download
gives this dangerous file output.
Please give me a favor and change hosting.

Pretty pretty please ;]
Source can be downloaded with no problems at all (at least to me it does not say file dangerous) and you can compile it yourself. If your'e unsure how to compile and build project - Google 'how to compile the forgotten server', there is plenty of guides how to compile, even some videos on Youtube. Other than that I can't help as I don't have built project myself. Unless you wish to wait for someone to re-upload for you that's the simplest way i guess.

Yeah, @ViniVine I've already tried to compile it myself but there are bugs/problems i cannot solve - missing files errors causing compilator to break.
I'm still full of hope that I somehow make it myself (I'm trying different distributions here on otland) so cross your fingers for me ;]

I compiled this but im running into a lot of bugs and im wondering if anyone else have them. For example my grimms are dropping demonic essence that looks like a tile. they are also dropping 150 potions in a stack when it doesnt even exist in the xml. I had to edit the item.obtm to change the blank runes to stack cause it was making my tibia debug. Did i do something wrong when i compiled it?

I compiled this but im running into a lot of bugs and im wondering if anyone else have them. For example my grimms are dropping demonic essence that looks like a tile. they are also dropping 150 potions in a stack when it doesnt even exist in the xml. I had to edit the item.obtm to change the blank runes to stack cause it was making my tibia debug. Did i do something wrong when i compiled it?
none of the errors are a compilation problem, if you downloaded a data pack that's the problem
shouldn't happen if you have everything clean

Back