• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.x] Tibia World RPG is coming back - What Cipsoft should do

Medivia for sure will be number 1 best ot ever made for a long long time. I think many people agree with me even GM's here. But i was also thinking about thronia, BUT same owner as classicus and hes a psycho only care bout cash. my mind is everywhere right now! but i would love to rpg on this server since i quit real tibia at 8.1 or something :D
And you will be not dissapointed, since I put alot of work on my project, also I have the CipSoft leaked files from 2006~2007, that means that I have every single text line in books, blackboards, books, graves .. everywhere !!!

Check this out:

GIF.gif

And what about your server, when is it gonna be launched? Give us at least an approximate date, is it gonna be days/weeks/months... ? This thread was made in JUNE 2015...
Yes, it was created in June, but without informations, only the thread, now we have almost all informations, we have more than 13k views \o/

You should update the first post so people dont have to read all pages. Also i think you should consider having addons to the outfits for the RPG feeling in the game.

+1 greken you dont need Every single one at the start but add IT meanwhile maybe? :) as someone wrote it makes people Hunt diffrent monster's :)

You should update the first post so people dont have to read all pages. Also i think you should consider having addons to the outfits for the RPG feeling in the game.
It's not so easy to add addon to old outfits, but I'm trying to work on that too, but will not come in the beggining of the server ;]

and the first post is already updated, with links !

_PT9ij5.png

Demon helmet quest fully working! On the picture, you see me and @Nottinghster testing out a couple of things. What you don't actually see, is the things we did test. Manafluids, sd damage, damage of attack spells and such!

Without the new sprites, certain new areas wouldn't be possible to implement. I'm personally in love with the mixture of old school and the new sprites and content. What I think you might miss, is that you think it's not old school enough. Once you actually get to play on it, you'll notice that the old school is overwhelming and you don't really notice any difference except for more content etc.

yeah, probably, but I really loved the old sprites :p

oh, once I get to play it... I want to play it now! : P

yeah, probably, but I really loved the old sprites :p

oh, once I get to play it... I want to play it now! : P

A lot old sprites suck imo (some are cool), but there could be an extra client that allows players to see the old sprites instead.

I like those from 7.4. Older/newer than those sucks. That idea is good, just dont knoe if its doable in one client. You could do two different clients, on celestia we had 7.1 and 7.4.

Back